2021年1月18日月曜日

Key Communication-Sr.1-Jan.18

1. The money
2. I sat       (wet from the shower)  
3. Ron        (front brake, replace)

14 件のコメント:

  1. The money which was stolen from the bank yesterday was found in the stolen car.
    I sat next to the man who was wet from the shower in the train yesterday.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to be replaced.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The money (that had been) stolen from the bank last night was found in the/a stolen car.
      I sat next to a man on the train yesterday whose shirt was wet from the shower.

      削除
  2. The money stolen from the bank last night was found in the stolen car.
    I sat next to a man on the train yesterday whose shirt was wet from the shower.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to be replaced.

    返信削除
  3. The money that was stolen from the bank last night was found in a stolen car.
    I sat next to a man wearing a shirt that was wet from the shower on the train yesterday.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to be replaced.

    返信削除
  4. 1. The money (that had been) stolen from the bank last night was found in the/a stolen car.
    2. I sat next to a man on the train yesterday whose shirt was wet from the shower. (wet from the shower)
    3. Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to be replaced. (front brake, replace)

    返信削除
  5. The money stolen from the bank last night was found in the stolen car.
    I sat next to a man in a shirt wet by a shower on the train yesterday.
    Ron has an old bicycle that needs to change the front brake.

    返信削除
  6. The money stolen from bank last night was found in a stolen car.
    I sat next to a man on the train yesterday whose shirt was wet from the shower.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to change.

    返信削除
  7. The money had been stolen from bank last night was found in stolen car.
    I sat next to the man whose shirt wet from the shower in the train yesterday.
    Ron has an old bicycle whose front brake needs to be replaced.

    返信削除
  8. The money stolen in the bank last night was found in the stolen car. 
    I sat next to man on the train last night whose the T-shirt was wet from the shower.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake should replace.

    返信削除
  9. The money stolen from the bank last night was found in the stolen car.
    I sat next to the man on the train yesterday whose shirt was wet from the shower.
    Ron has an old bike whose front brake needs to be replaced.

    返信削除
  10. The money that was stolen from the bank last night was found in a stolen car.
    I sat next to the man on the train yesterday who was wearing a shirt that had gotten wet in the evening rain.
    Ron has an old bike that needs to have change the front brakes.

    返信削除