1. ... where I had traveled. 2. I told him I had traveled … 3. … how long I had been there. 4. I told him I had been there … 5. … if I had had contact with …
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled, I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me How ling I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had contacted who had had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told me I had been for a week. He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had had contacted with anyone who had had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had travel. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had a fever?
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told to him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I had been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled. I told him I had traveled to America. He asked me how long I and been there. I told him I had been there for a week. He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had a fever.
1. ... where I had traveled.
返信削除2. I told him I had traveled …
3. … how long I had been there.
4. I told him I had been there …
5. … if I had had contact with …
The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled,
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me How ling I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had contacted who had had a fever.
He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had had a fever.
削除The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told me I had been for a week.
He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had had contacted with anyone who had had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had had contact with anyone who had a fever.
The health officer asked me where I had travel.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had a fever?
#1 travel=>
削除#5 had contact=>
The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told to him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I had been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had had a fever.
#5 had contact=>
削除The health officer asked me where I had traveled.
返信削除I told him I had traveled to America.
He asked me how long I and been there.
I told him I had been there for a week.
He asked me if I had contact with anyone who had a fever.
#3 I and been=>
削除#5 had contact=>