I have a friend who runs faster than me. I have a friend whose brother is junior high school student. I have a smartphone that is a latest type. My friends has a tablet whose battery needs to change new one.
I have a friend who plays soccer. I have a friend whose brother play the piano. I have a towel that was made in Japan. My father has a iPad whose can write with the pen.
I have a friend who can run fast. I have a friend whose hair is brown. I have a pen that is a little expensive. I have a earphone whose are produced by Sony.
I have a friend who plays basketball. I know a person whose mother is a nurse. I have a pencil case that is purple. I have a bicycle whose tires are broken.
I have a friend who is good at singing. I have a friend whose lived in China. I have a Vacuum cleaner that is called Rumba. I have a smart phone whose made in China.
I have a friend who is good at tennis. I have a friend whose father is a teacher. I have a house that has six rooms. I have a robot whose arms are broken.
I have a friend who runs faster than me.
返信削除I have a friend whose brother is junior high school student.
I have a smartphone that is a latest type.
My friends has a tablet whose battery needs to change new one.
I have a friend who is good at cooking.
返信削除I have a friend whose birthday is May.
I have a dog that is called Boo.
I have a dog whose name is Boo.
I have a friend whose birthday is in May.
削除I have a friend who plays soccer.
返信削除I have a friend whose brother play the piano.
I have a towel that was made in Japan.
My father has a iPad whose can write with the pen.
I have a friend who can run fast.
返信削除I have a friend whose hair is brown.
I have a pen that is a little expensive.
I have a earphone whose are produced by Sony.
#4 =>
削除I have a friend who plays basketball.
返信削除I know a person whose mother is a nurse.
I have a pencil case that is purple.
I have a bicycle whose tires are broken.
I have a friend who is good at singing.
返信削除I have a friend whose lived in China.
I have a Vacuum cleaner that is called Rumba.
I have a smart phone whose made in China.
I have a friend whose father live in China.
削除I have a smart phone whose screen made in China
#2 lives
削除#4 was made in
I have a friend who is good at tennis.
返信削除I have a friend whose father is a teacher.
I have a house that has six rooms.
I have a robot whose arms are broken.
#1 playing tennis
削除