2021年1月13日水曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Jan.13

22 件のコメント:

  1. People achieved greater freedom and equality, and seem to be closer to that dream of living a happy life.
    Few places are as good for an observed battery as the top of the mountain.
    People's lives became richard and more comfortable.

    返信削除
  2. Some emotions are basic and direct to circumstances. Other emotions more complex and have been processed in the brain. Based on these differences, resurges classify emotions into two types, primary and secondary.

    返信削除
  3. Do you remember the teacher whose daughter become an attorney
    These are the tools with which he built his own house
    This book is exactly what I wanted

    返信削除
  4. Let’s talk about some factors that caused the accident.
    That was the reason which stopped them from moving to the city.
    Any decision you make will need the presidents approval.

    返信削除
  5. They don’t eat pork for religious reasons.
    They seem to be in a complicated station.
    There is a complex subway network in that city.

    返信削除
  6. I can’t study at home now because the road in front of my house is under construction and there’s too much noise.
    They say covered with snow, the mountain a beard beautiful against the clear blue sky.
    According to the news flash, the government decided to raise the environmental tax.

    返信削除
  7. The meeting had already started when I arrived.
    Peter had been sick for a week when we visited him
    She had never seen snow before she moved to Hokkaido.

    返信削除
  8. I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

    返信削除
  9. Tony is far taller than John.
    Brazil is half as large as Russia.
    I chose the cheaper of the two new models.

    返信削除
  10. Playing cards is not harmful in itself.
    I was often scored it by my teacher last year.
    The temperature here is higher than that of Tokyo.

    返信削除