2021年1月11日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Jan.11

Speak about what being/becoming an adult means to you in 3 sentences

TS: To me, becoming an adult means I need to be responsible for myself/what I do, to become independent. 
#2 Even though I'll still be a student, I can make decisions for anything without my parents' permission.
    Even though I'll still be young, I need to be responsible for myself.

#3 I also become eligible to vote for elections, I also have to decide what I’ll be doing…, even though I still won’t financially depend on my parents,

16 件のコメント:

  1. To me becoming an adult means I need to be responsible for my actions. When I am a child my parents Help to solve my mistakes. But when I become an adult I need manage my mistakes.

    返信削除
  2. To me becoming an adult means I can drink.
    I'm relying on my parents now but I I need to be responsible.
    I have to check economy and think about what should I do.

    返信削除
  3. To me becoming an adult it means I need to be responsible.
    Even though I can’t make decisions for everything on me.
    Also I well how many liabilities such as working.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 adult means ... for
      #2 ... by myself
      #3 will take/owe

      削除
  4. To me, becoming an adult means I need to leave from my parents.
    I try to not think only myself, but also my family.
    I have to manage almost my self.

    返信削除
  5. To me, becoming an adult means I can free.
    I am still not free and I can’t everything that I want to do.
    But it is very difficult because I have to take responsibilities.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 can free<=?????
      #2 can't everything<=?????
      #3 be responsible for ...

      削除
  6. To me becoming an adult means I need to living myself.
    Becoming an adult, more things I can do.
    I have to choice my way in life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 need to live for myself
      #2 => I'll ...
      #3 to choice<=?????

      削除
  7. To me becoming an adult means I need to be responsible for myself.
    Even though i’ll be still a student, I can take action without my parent’s permission.
    I can imagine for my future without my parents helping too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I'll be able to
      #3 But I still can't imagine ...

      削除
  8. To me, becoming an adult means I need to do anything myself.
    Even though I’ll be still a little, I’m livening with the help of parents.
    But I have to do something without my parents’ help.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 anything=> everything
      #2 little=> young
      Even though ???
      #3 I'll have to

      削除