Speak how long you use the smartphone on a normal school day in 3 sentences
TS: I usually use my smartphone for/from/between … on a normal school day.
SS-1: I watch music videos, play online games with, use SNS sites, exchange messages/chat with friends, check websites, look up information about [for how long/when]
SS-2: Speak what you think about the way you use it: I think/don’t think …
SS-1: I watch music videos, play online games with, use SNS sites, exchange messages/chat with friends, check websites, look up information about [for how long/when]
SS-2: Speak what you think about the way you use it: I think/don’t think …
are usually use my smart phone for 30 minutes on a normal school today. Hi play online games withmy friends most of the time and sometimes chat with them. I think Smart phone should be used for chatting because we can contact with anybody at any time.
返信削除#3 smartphone is best used when ...
削除I usually use my smart phone for Two hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I watch YouTube , use Instagram to talk with my friends and Check today's news on the website.
I want to use smart phone under an hour a day this year.
#3 I think I should ... less than ...
削除Are usually use my smart phone for two hours on a normal school day
返信削除I check websites for 30 minutes when I come to home
I think it’s not bad to me so I will be continue it
#3 I don't think I use it too long, so I'll limit the time as now.
削除I usually use my smart phones for 2 hours on the normal school day. I watch videos and play games with my friends. I think smartphone should be used for chatting and searching.
返信削除#3 ... because ...
削除I usually use my smartphone for about three hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I listen to music, use Instagram, and chatting with my friends on the SNS.
I think when we use the smartphone, we should decide time.
#3 we should decide how long we should use it.
削除I usually use my smart phone for two hours on a normal school today.
返信削除I listen to music, use SNS sites, chat with my friends and look up information.
I want to not use smartphone a lot before I go to bed.
#3 I don't think I should use
削除or I try not to use ...
I usually use my smart phone for four three on a normal school today.
返信削除I usually watch YouTube use, SNS sites, listen to music and check websites.
I think using smart phone for a long time is not good for my life.
#1 three to four hours
削除#3 ... so/but I ...
I am usually use my smart phone for about two hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I usually listen to my favorite music, use Twitter and play online games.
I try to reduce the time I spend using my smart phone.
#3 the time on
削除