Speak about what being/becoming an adult means to you in 3 sentences
TS: To me, becoming an adult means I need to be responsible for myself/what I do, to become independent.
#2 Even though I'll still be a student, I can make decisions for anything without my parents' permission.
Even though I'll still be young, I need to be responsible for myself.
#3 I also become eligible to vote for elections, I also have to decide what I’ll be doing…, even though I still won’t financially depend on my parents,
To me, becoming an adult means I am independent in the society.
返信削除Right now I am learning how to living in society by myself so when I become an adult, it is time to do what I learned.
I'll be responsible for what did I do and what dis I speak when I become an adult.
#2 ... I'll have learned.
削除#3 for what I'll have done
speak what?
To me becoming an adult means I need to be independent on mental.
返信削除I have to accept the difference between others and me.
I also need to respect others and make the goal I want to be.
#1 mentally
削除#2 can't you right now???
#3 don't you right now???
To me, becoming an adult means I need to be independent from my parents.
返信削除I’ll be able to make decisions by myself, so I should use knowledge that I learned before.
When I become an adult, I’ll have more rights than now, so I should be responsible for myself.
#2 what kind of decisions?
削除#3 what kind of rights?
To me, becoming an adult means I need to be more patient for everyone.
返信削除Even though I’ll be a student, I can do a lot of things with helping people.
I also need to learn manners and a good habit when I grow up.
#1 patient to others
削除#2 Does this explain #1?
#3 Be specific
To me becoming an adult means I need to do much more things than now.
返信削除Adults have to do all of the hose works and make money by themselves.
I will be needed to do many things efficiently.
#2 => I'll have to ...
削除#3 => Also, ... (another thing)
To me becoming an adult means I need to become independent from my parents and contribute to society.
返信削除Adults must contribute to society through working and paying tax.
Also taking part in the politics is important point when I judge I am an adult or not.
#3 by voting for elections
削除To me becoming an adult means I can buy things that I earn my money.
返信削除Even though I'll be still a student so I can't buy expensive things without my parents permission.
I want to buy car when I become an adult.
#1 ... means I need to earn money to ...
削除#2 Even though I become legally adult, I ...
#3 For example,
To me, becoming an adult means I have to do housework.
返信削除Even though I’ll be still a student so I don’t do housework.
I have to learn how to do it.