Speak how long you use the smartphone on a normal school day in 3 sentences
TS: I usually use my smartphone for/from/between … on a normal school day.
SS-1: I watch music videos, play online games with, use SNS sites, exchange messages/chat with friends, check websites, look up information about [for how long/when]
SS-2: Speak what you think about the way you use it: I think/don’t think …
SS-1: I watch music videos, play online games with, use SNS sites, exchange messages/chat with friends, check websites, look up information about [for how long/when]
SS-2: Speak what you think about the way you use it: I think/don’t think …
I usually use my smartphone for two hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I exchange messages with my friends and watch videos on YouTube.
I think this Hobbit is not good so I'll try to stop using my smartphone as long as possible from this year and use my time effectively.
#3 I think I... too much/long, so
削除I usually use my smart phone for 2 1/2 hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I use SNS sites like line and Instagram and I also look up information about my homework.
I think I need to stop use it after 1 o’clock for my health.
#3 stop using ... to ...
削除I usually use my smart phone for about two hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I usually use it to watch videos on YouTube, and search information on Instagram.
I think It’s not too long, but I shouldn’t use it before going to bed to sleep well.
I don’t think it’s too long
削除#3 I don't think I'm using it too long/spending too much time on ... but
削除Are usually use my smart phone for one hour on a normal school day.
返信削除I watch funny videos and the news on the app which called TickTock, watch dramas or movies on Netflix, and I study English words for Eiken.
I think the way I use smart phone is appropriate and I don't think I am addicted to it.
Well spoken!
削除I usually use my smart phone for an hour on a normal school day
返信削除I listen to music use SNS sites and check websites.
I think reduce time to use my smartphone than last year
#3 I think I've reduced the time ... compared to last year.
削除I usually use my smartphone for one hour on a normal school day.
返信削除I play online games with my friends for about 20 minutes after school.
I think it’s not too long, and I don’t want to use SNS sites because they must take me a lot of time.
#2 ... but I don't use SNS ...
削除#3 I don't think I use it too long.
I usually use my smart phone for two three hours on a normal school day.
返信削除I watch the video of YouTube use SNS sites and chat with friends.
I don’t think it is a good way so I’ll try to use my smart phone in a shorter time.
#3 I think I'm spending too much time on ... , so ...
削除Are usually use my smart phone for two hours a normal school day.
返信削除I use SNS or play games with my friend.
I think it’s long so I try to decrease the time.