I don't want to join a laughing club. I think that club is for the people who don't have any friends or families to laugh with. Right now, I have many friends and families to laugh with and also I can watch funny videos or TV programs whenever I want So I don't need to join the laughing club.
I don’t want to join a laughing crab. I think attending this club will make me tired. Laughing is a very natural thing but I can’t laugh natural if I attend this club.
I don’t want to join a laughing club. It is difficult for me to laugh when I’m in situation that I have to laugh. I want to laugh easily and naturally in my daily lives.
I don’t want to join a laughing club because I laugh enough every day. I don’t want to spend my time to do the activities of the club and I want to talk with my friends instead. I usually laugh when I talk with my friends so I don’t have to join it.
I want to join the laughing club. It seems to be fun and I will be able to forget things what I don’t want to remember. Also if I see others smiling face, I will be able to be happy.
I don’t want to join a laughing laughing club. Laughter makes me feel better when it happens naturally. We have many times or chances to meet laugh in every day life.
I don't want to join a laughing club.
返信削除I think that club is for the people who don't have any friends or families to laugh with.
Right now, I have many friends and families to laugh with and also I can watch funny videos or TV programs whenever I want So I don't need to join the laughing club.
#1 ... because I don't need to.
削除#3 No need for "So I ..."
I don’t want to join a laughing crab.
返信削除I think attending this club will make me tired.
Laughing is a very natural thing but I can’t laugh natural if I attend this club.
#2 ... because ..
削除#3 ... and I can laugh with ...
I don't want to join a laughing club
返信削除Because it looks crazy
And I think it's impossible of me to laugh a long time
#1, 2 Combine
削除#3=> #2 for a long time
New: Also, ...
I don’t want to join a laughing club.
返信削除It is difficult for me to laugh when I’m in situation that I have to laugh.
I want to laugh easily and naturally in my daily lives.
#2 when ...=> if I'm forced to laugh even/without ...
削除#3 I'd prefer
I don’t want to join a laughing club because I laugh enough every day.
返信削除I don’t want to spend my time to do the activities of the club and I want to talk with my friends instead.
I usually laugh when I talk with my friends so I don’t have to join it.
#2 => I have friends who ...
削除#3 It looks the same as #2. Write another reason or explanation
I don't want to join a laughing club.
返信削除It seems odd.
Also to me I think smile should be natural and smiling on purpose doesn't make me happy.
#2 ... to ...
削除#3 Write about laughing, not smiling
I want to join the laughing club.
返信削除It seems to be fun and I will be able to forget things what I don’t want to remember.
Also if I see others smiling face, I will be able to be happy.
#3 others’ smiling face
削除#3 see others smiling,
削除(see sb verb/-ing)
I want to join a laughing club.
返信削除I think it looks fun and I thought I can enjoy laughing.
I think my life i’ll be much funny.
#3 will be much funny
削除#2 ... more with others.
削除#3 => If I laugh more, I'll ...
I don't want to join a laughing club.
返信削除I can laugh just by talking with my friends.
I don't want to laugh on purpose.
Very good.
削除#3 ... because fake laughter ...
I don’t want to join a laughing laughing club.
返信削除Laughter makes me feel better when it happens naturally.
We have many times or chances to meet laugh in every day life.
#3 times=> opportunities
削除to laugh