2021年10月18日月曜日

Eiken-Oct.18

Dorothy,  Barry
dry cleaner’s, 
a big stain on it, 
wear it to an important meeting, 
pick it up

4 件のコメント:

  1. How are you see my gray suit Dorothy.
    Who is closed in the week ago.
    Now I can’t found it.
    I took it dry cleaners.
    Because it had big stain staying on it.
    I want to wear it on next important meeting.
    I’ll pick it up this afternoon.

    返信削除
  2. Have you seen my great suit? It was in the closet last week.
    But now I can’t find it. I took it to the dry cleaners.
    Because it has a big stain on it. Oh when it will be ready?
    I want to wear it for important meeting tomorrow.
    Don’t worry buddy. I’ll pick it this afternoon.

    返信削除
  3. Have you seen my great suit jersey?
    It wasn’t close it a week ago.
    No I can’t find it.
    I took it to the dry cleaners. Because it has a big steel on it.
    Oh when will it be ready? I want to wear it at all tomorrow meeting.
    Don’t worry about it. I will pick it about this afternoon.

    返信削除
  4. Have you see my Grace suit ?
    It was in closet it last week
    No I can't find it
    I took it to the dry cleaners because it's had a big stain on it.
    Oh when it will be ready?
    I want to wear it at an important meeting tomorrow
    Don't worry belly i'll pick up it this afternoon.

    返信削除