2021年10月25日月曜日

Eiken-Oct.25

Rockefeller Tower
old newspaper articles that were written while it was being built.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Welcome to the library can I help you?
    I'm writing a paper about the tower
    I need to some old the newspaper that was being written while
    Those are second-floor right?
    Well newspaper used to be on the second floor.
    Roll on the computer system in the library
    The computer room is like over there
    OK great thank you very much

    返信削除
  2. Welcome to the library can I help you.
    I am writing a paper about the rock fair tower.
    I need some or the newspaper article that the bill were building
    The second from right.
    Well the magazine in the newspaper used it on the second floor right now they’re near the computer room.
    The computer room is right here.
    OK right thank you very much.

    返信削除
  3. Welcome to the library can I help you?
    I am writing a paper about the local fire tower.
    I need some old newspaper articles that were being written in the tower built.
    That’s why at second-floor right?
    The newspaper and magazine is used to
    No I won’t newspaper notes on the computer. The computer room is right over.
    OK great thank you very much.

    返信削除