Mystery book Store may I help you. I am a big fan of Hemingway Do you have any other the title is night train to Moscow. Sorry mom we don’t End it any other store is neither. It is number one best seller right now. We ordered more copies but we don’t copy for here next Wednesday.
Mr. mystery book store how may I help you. Hi I am a big fun of Nathan Hemingway. Do you have any copies of the topic nights dream to Moscow Sorry man we don't
End it It's a number one bestseller light now We ordered some more copies We won't have it until Wednesday
History bookstore how may I help you? Hi I am a big fan of a book nature in Hemingway. Do you have any a copy of this book nine trade Muska? Sorry mom we don’t. I doubt any other shop have it. It’s a number one or best seller of his. We order more copies. But it comes on Wednesdays.
Mystery book Store may I help you? I am a big fan of Hemingway. Do you have any other the title is night train to Moscow. Sorry, we don’t have it any other store neither. It is number one best seller right now. We ordered more copies but we don’t get here until Wednesday.
Mystery book Store may I help you. I am a big fan. Do you have any other night train to Moscow. Sorry mom we don’tEnd it any other store is neither. It is number one best seller right now. We ordered. but we don’t copy for here next Wednesday.
Mystery book Store may I help you.
返信削除I am a big fan of Hemingway
Do you have any other the title is night train to Moscow.
Sorry mom we don’t
End it any other store is neither.
It is number one best seller right now.
We ordered more copies but we don’t copy for here next Wednesday.
Mr. mystery book store how may I help you.
返信削除Hi I am a big fun of Nathan Hemingway.
Do you have any copies of the topic nights dream to Moscow
Sorry man we don't
End it
It's a number one bestseller light now
We ordered some more copies
We won't have it until Wednesday
History bookstore how may I help you?
返信削除Hi I am a big fan of a book nature in Hemingway. Do you have any a copy of this book nine trade Muska?
Sorry mom we don’t. I doubt any other shop have it. It’s a number one or best seller of his. We order more copies. But it comes on Wednesdays.
Mystery book Store may I help you?
返信削除I am a big fan of Hemingway. Do you have any other the title is night train to Moscow.
Sorry, we don’t have it any other store neither.
It is number one best seller right now. We ordered more copies but we don’t get here until Wednesday.
Mystery book Store may I help you. I am a big fan. Do you have any other night train to Moscow. Sorry mom we don’tEnd it any other store is neither. It is number one best seller right now. We ordered. but we don’t copy for here next Wednesday.
返信削除