2021年10月25日月曜日

Speak in 3-Oct.25

Some people say that AI (Artificial Intelligence) will take over our jobs.
What do you think about that? 
Speak your response in 3 sentences. 
#1 I (don't) think AI/it ...
Do not start #2 or #3 by “because.”-> There are .../It is .../People/Humans/AI ...

8 件のコメント:

  1. I think AI will take over our jobs.
    Article intelligence can learn fast and never forget.
    They don't mistake than human so it is good cost performance.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Artificial ... learn new things ...
      #3 make mistakes more than humans, so it is efficient.

      削除
  2. I think AI will not take over our jobs.
    It is because AI can’t do detail works like people and if AI Was broken the people will repair it.
    But, the AI will take over our job too, and new job will be starting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 => I don't think ...
      #2 ... will have to ...
      #3 => Also, ...

      削除
  3. I think AI will take over our jobs.
    AI can improve them skills quickly than people.
    And they hardly make mistakes after people set up manual once.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 themselves faster than ...
      #3 after=> once
      manual=> program

      削除
  4. I don’t think Al will take over our jobs.
    AI don’t have feelings.
    Understand feelings is important thing for jobs.

    返信削除