Eiken 4-1. In Japan, many students wear face masks for COVID-19.
Do you think schools should make students wear those masks?
=> STT Speak your response in 3 sentences.
Do not start #2 or #3 by “because.”
#1 Yes, I think/No, I don’t think schools …
#2 We/Students/Schools …
#3 Also, …
make sb do
prevent students from being
infected / infecting others / infection
prevent cluster infections
Yes I think schools should make student wear those masks.
返信削除Students often talk with loud voice and laugh a lot.
Also, if student don't wear a mask there will be have lot of pandemic at school.
#2 talk too loudly
削除#3 cluster
I don't think people should wear face masks.
返信削除The masks can prevent the coronavirus
And I think if we wear face masks the our spittle will spread anywhere.
#1 => school should ...
削除#2 => Face masks ... students from
#3 => Also, students should ...
Yes I think school should make students wear those masks.
返信削除We have to wear masks in order to protect our life.
Also, schools should ask students to do anything for save their lives.
#2 => students ... lives
削除#3 ask<=???
for save=>
Yes I think schools make student wear those a mask.
返信削除Schools have to protect student’s health.
Also wear ing a mask to prevent Craster.
#1 should ... masks
削除#3 Verb?????
cluster