2021年10月14日木曜日

Writing-Oct.14

What color(s) do you like to wear? 
=> Speak your response in three sentences
=> Write your response in four to six sentences.

TS  I like to wear blue.
=> SS-1 It is a perfect color for casual clothes like blue jeans.
=> D-1They are convenient clothes because they go well with almost any color.
=> SS-2 Blue also makes people look cool and sharp.
=> D-2When I see someone wearing a blue uniform, I often feel I want to wear it, too.
CS Blue is the best color for clothes.

a color
clothes are

15 件のコメント:

  1. I like to wear white.
    It is simple color so I can wear white everyday.
    This color is natural color and is super easy to match with any other colors.
    White also makes people look purity.
    I want to looks clean every time, so I often wear white.
    White is my best color not ordinary situations but also extraordinary situations.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 a ... wear white clothes ...
      #3 a ...
      super<=?????
      any other color
      #4 purity=>
      #5 looks<=???
      #6... not only for ...

      削除
    2. I like to wear white.
      It is a simple color so I can wear white clothes everyday.
      This color is a natural color and is very easy to match with any other colors.
      White also makes people look clean.
      I want to be clean every time, so I often wear white.
      White is my best color not ordinary situations but also for extraordinary situations.

      削除
  2. I like to ware white and black.
    These colors are very simple.
    Many accessories and skirts will be fit to wear.
    My school uniform is white and black.
    I were them most of the time, so I can relax when I wear them.
    White and black are the best colors for clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ware=>
      #3 => They match well with ...
      #4 For example, ...
      #5 were???

      削除
  3. I like to wear white.
    It is simple color to go out like T-shirt and hoodie.
    When you wear white thing, it is useful to wear other cloth.
    White is simple color, so it has a lot of kind of cloth.
    You can wear hoodie, outer, shirt and pants.
    White is the best color to wear.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 a
      #3 white clothes, they match well with ...
      #4 Also, ... a
      #5 ... a

      削除
    2. I like to wear white.
      It is a simple color to go out like T-shirt and hoodie.
      When you wear white clothes, they match well with other cloth.
      Also, white is a simple color, so it has a lot of kind of cloth.
      You can wear a hoodie, outer, shirt and pants.
      White is the best color to wear.

      削除
  4. I like to wear black shirts.
    It is simple and sober color.
    It is convenient clothes to go out and play in the park.
    It has many uses.
    Black can combine all of another color.
    Black is best color for clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... black.
      #2 a simple ...
      serious
      #3 Black clothes are ...
      #4 Also, it can be used for many purposes.

      削除
    2. I like to wear black.
      It is a simple color.
      Black clothes are convenient clothes to go out and play in the park.
      Also, it can be used for many purposes.
      Black can combine all of another color.
      Black is best color for clothes.

      削除
  5. I like to wear black.
    It is a simple color.
    Black clothes are convenient clothes to go out and play in the park.
    Also, it can be used for many purposes.
    Black can combine all of another color.
    Black is best color for clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 why?
      #5 all of another color=> any other color

      削除
  6. I like to wear navy.
    It is a simple color for using with various clothes.
    This color is able to wear casual and tight.
    Navy also makes people look shape.
    When you wear navy suit, you can seem to have a good style than wearing other color one.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 for using=> that are used ...
      #3 This color is able to wear<=????? How a color can wear???
      #4 shape<=?
      #5 a navy suit,
      can seem<=???

      削除