2021年10月7日木曜日

Writing-Oct.7

Plan to Write a descriptive paragraph about a trend/activity/place/subject/good/game/sport/event 
that is popular or interesting to you and explain why.
Think of two reasons why it’s popular among people/students or interesting to you 
with keywords that clearly state the reasons. 
Then, think of examples or detailed explanations for each SS. 
=> G. Create/p.20 
Write a descriptive paragraph about a trend/activity/place/subject/good/game/sport/event 
that is popular or interesting to you and explain why with two reasons. 

[Describe the Topic] Food trucks are a popular trend where I live. Today, many restaurants in Houston are selling their food on the street. They usually park their trucks in a big park or parking lot, and they cook the food in the trucks
[SS-1] They are popular because people have many choices. For example, you can try Vietnamese noodles, American hamburgers, or Mexican tacos all in one place.
[SS-2] Also, eating at food trucks is convenient. You order at the window, and in a few minutes, your delicious food is ready. You can enjoy it outside or bring it home.
[SS-3] Finally, they’re cheaper than restaurants because you do not have to pay a tip. 
[CS] I love food trucks, and I’m excited that they are becoming popular.

8 件のコメント:

  1. The KF94 masks are popular in not only Korea but also Japanese these days. The name of KF means Korean and 94 means 94% virus cut.
    Today many people uses KF 94 masks to protect themselves by COVID-19.
    They are popular because it can cut the penetration of viruses smaller than 4 microns by 94%. That means we can protect ourselves more than Japanese usual masks.
    Also, the shape is great point too. This mask has space between the filter and lip so, we can speak easily and breathe easily.
    Finally, The space of this musk makes it difficult to remove makeup, so almost woman satisfied with this mask.
    I usually this mask at P.E. class, I can breathe more easily.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... popular not only in ...
      #3 ... people uses=>
      by=> from
      #4 They ... it ...<=?????
      #6 => the shape of the mask ...
      #9 almost woman satisfied=> many women are satisfied ...
      #10 I usually this=>

      削除
    2. The KF94 masks are popular not only in Korea but also Japanese these days. The name of KF means Korean and 94 means 94% virus cut.
      Today many people uses KF 94 masks to protect themselves from COVID-19.
      They are popular because the mask can cut the penetration of viruses smaller than 4 microns by 94%. That means we can protect ourselves more than Japanese usual masks.
      Also, the shape of the mask great point too. This mask has space between the filter and lip so, we can speak easily and breathe easily.
      Finally, The space of this musk makes it difficult to remove makeup, so many woman are satisfied with this mask.
      I usually use this mask at P.E. class, I can breathe more easily.

      削除
  2. Japanese gang animes are popular where I live. In these days, Japanese anime has been loved by many people. It released TV, Youtube and so on.
    They are very popular in the world because we can see it when you can use the internet.
    Also, the graphics and story quality are better tha other countries'. Nowadays, Japanese gang anime is the most popular and loved.
    Finally, it is not loved by children but also loved by adult and women.
    I love Japanese anime, and it will become more popular.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well organized.
      #2 These days, ...
      #3 It=> They are released on ...
      #5 ... than the ones of other countries.
      #6 Nowadays ... <= This is mentioned in the TS.
      #7 ... only by ...

      削除
    2. Japanese gang animes are popular where I live.
      These days, Japanese anime has been loved by many people.
      They are released on TV, Youtube and so on.
      They are very popular in the world because we can see it when you can use the internet.
      Also, the graphics and story quality are better than the ones of other countries.
      Once you see it, I think you will like it and want to see it more.
      Finally, it is not loved only by children but also loved by adult and women.
      I love Japanese anime, and it will become more popular.

      削除
  3. Smart phone games are popular and famous for students.
    We can enjoy hour break time on school, and play with only smartphone after school.
    These days, we can play a lot of applications by smartphones.
    Also, We can get topic and start making friendships.
    Finally they are good item for students.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... popular among students.
      #2 ... enjoy them during ...
      and play with only smartphone after school<=???
      #3, 4 <= What are you explaining, smartphone or games?
      #5 Isn't your topic smartphone games???

      削除