2021年11月11日木曜日

Speak in 3-Nov.11

It is often said that Japanese children today study English more than before. 
Do you think children should spend more time studying English?  
Yes. → Why?  No. → Why not?.
=> STT Speak your response in 3 sentences.
 #1 I (don’t) think children should … 
#2 They should/don’t need to   
      It is helpful/effective/better to …
learn English, 
easily learn/talk to, 
useful/helpful/beneficial/advantageous

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think children should sped more time to study English.
    Children can easy to understand new languages.
    If they can speak English very young, There is no trouble with.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 easily learn
      #2 ... they learn English in their youth, ...

      削除
  2. I think children should spend more time studying English.
    It is helpful them when they start working in the future.
    They may have chances by studying English because English is becoming a universal language.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 for them to/if ... when ...
      #3 ... a chance to ...

      削除
  3. I think children should spend more time studying English.
    Using English is necessary to many situation these days.
    Many people say they wish they had started learning English earlier that why it’s helpful to our live.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 in many ...
      #3 ... earlier so that they could ...

      削除