Write to complete the sentences.
1. I think medical schools should/must/shouldn't use ~ because ...
1. should: because it gives
them the chance to practice surgeries without a human body.
2. shouldn’t: because some
programs require theoretical studies or practical experiences.
3. ought to: because they may
find better ways to improve their performances.
4. shouldn’t: because not all
the improvements affect the competition substantially.
I think medical schools should use Virtual reality systems, because it can get skills more easily.
返信削除I believe that universities should use virtual reality for university students to train because students couldn’t succeed all of the surgeries, they can learn from mistakes.
削除#1 , because <= Why a "," before because???
削除#2 because students couldn’t succeed all of the surgeries
=> because students need to practice not to make mistakes
I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because medical students have to experience the medical work.
返信削除I believe that universities should use virtual reality in all of their programs because the program is more clearly than not using virtual reality.
In my opinion, athletes should become familiar with new technology because science lead to sports.
削除I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because quality of equipment is important for athletes.
#1 experience before they ...
削除#2 the program is more clearly => clearer
#3 because science lead to sports<=?
#4 Good.
I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because
返信削除I believe that universities should not use virtual reality in all of their programs became its cost a lot.
In my opinion, athletes ought to become familiar with new technology because it is efficiency to practice.
I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because
#1 because ...
削除#2 its cost=>
#3 it is efficiency to practice=> it is an efficient way to ...
#4 because ...
I think medical schools should use virtual reality to train medical students because they can practice a lot of times before they work at hospital.
返信削除I believe that universities should use virtual reality on all of their programs because students can experience a lot of things.
In my opinion, athletes shouldn’t become familiar with new technology because they must compete with others only their ability.
I believe that sports organizations such as the Olympic Games should evaluate all improvements to equipment because they should keep fair rule between athletes.
#3 only their ability=> by their ability
削除#4 should keep fair rule between athletes=> need to make sure that ...