2024年10月2日水曜日

Grammar "when"-Oct 2

Write what you always/usually/often do when … . 
Explain it in another sentence. 
When I feel sleepy during class, I usually think of my favorite song. 
It wakes me up to keep studying.

I always laugh a lot when I hear a funny joke. 
Although I’m not good at telling a joke, I love listening to jokes.

16 件のコメント:

  1. When I arrive at school early, I usually talk with my friends.
    I like to talk with them.

    返信削除
  2. Tamaki
    When I memorize something, I always say aloud to remember.
    It’s the best way for me to remember something.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      try to remember ... speak it aloud.

      削除
  3. When I feel tired in my house, I usually take a bath as soon as possible.
    If I take a bath early, I can fall asleep easily.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      ... a bath.
      ... a bath, I can ...

      削除
  4. When I feel hungry in the last morning class, I always watch the clock.
    It helps me forget hungry.

    返信削除
  5. When I play tennis with my friends, I usually speak up.
    I can get into my rhythm.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good!
      friends=> teammates,
      speak up=> shout/roar to cheer up

      削除
  6. I usually apply eye drops when I feel sleepy.
    Cool eye drop wakes me up.

    返信削除
  7. Shizuka
    When I get hungry at night, I usually drink a cup of tea.
    But it depends on how hungry I am.

    返信削除
  8. Shuntaro
    When I talk with my friends, I usually feel relaxed. It helps me forget bad memories and a tough time.

    返信削除