2024年10月5日土曜日

Writing-Oct 5

Write a paragraph about one way that laughing is good for you or when you laugh a lot.
Begin your paragraph with a topic sentence (TS) that introduces your main idea.
Write two supporting sentences (SS-1, SS-2) with a supporting detail (explanation/example) for each SS.
Add a concluding sentence (CS) at the end of the paragraph.
-> B. Plan/p.89: Write your ideas. Add an explanation/example.
(TS) My sister always makes me laugh a lot. 
(SS-1) She has a wonderful ability to tell a great story about everyday things.=> For example, when we have dinner, she tells funny stories about her day. 
(SS-2) My sister also makes me laugh when we watch TV together. => She pretends that she is an actress in a show, and says what the person is thinking but not saying. 
(CS) Her laughter always makes me happy. 
smiling laughing


19 件のコメント:

  1. Laughter is a good way to make a good social life.
    I usually laugh all the time when I go to the next grade.
    I think laughing a lot is the best way to make friends.
    Also, I sometimes laugh during presentations.
    I think if I am afraid face during the presentation, some audience don't feel good.
    For these reasons, I think laughter is a good way to make a good social life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 73 words in 6 sentences.
      Well explained. “I think” doesn’t help explain the TS.
      SS1: usually … all the time=> go to the next grade<=???
      SD1: I think laughing …=> Laughter helps me …
      SS2: during …=> when I make a …
      SD2: => It helps the audience …

      削除
    2. Laughter is a good way to make a good social life.
      I usually laugh all the time when I go to the next grade in April.
      Laughter helps me to make friends.
      Also, I sometimes laugh when I make a presentations.
      It helps the audience feel good.
      For these reasons, I think laughter is a good way to make a good social life.

      削除
  2. My friends always make me laugh.
    They tell a various jokes every day for me.
    So I feel it’s very fun to talk with them.
    Also, It make me smile by playing sports with them.
    Their interesting and amazing skills are very funny for me.
    I usually laugh by my friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 51 words in 6 sentences.
      SS1: a various=> various
      SD1: => It helps/gives me …
      SS2: Also, It make me …=>
      What does “It” refer to??? Does this support the TS?
      by playing …<=?
      SD2: what skills?
      CS: laugh by=>

      削除
  3. My friends always makes me laugh a lot.
    She has a talent to imitation to someone.For example, she is good at imitate my teacher.
    Also,she tell me to funny jokes.When I hear her jokes,I always remove stress and it makes me feel better.
    Her laughter always makes me feel good.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 50 words in 6 sentences. Pay attention to the verb forms.
      TS: friends … makes=>
      SS1: to imitation to=>
      SD1: at imitate=> my teacher<= which teacher?
      SS2: Also,she tell me to …=>
      SD2: => They help me …

      削除
    2. My friends always makes me laugh a lot.
      She has a talent to imitate someone.
      For example, she is good at imitate my classroom teather.
      Also, she tells me to funny jokes.
      They help me to remove stress when I am disappointed.
      Her laughter always makes me feel good.

      削除
  4. Laughing is is good for me to make new friends.
    I always try to smile when I talk to people for the first time. If I laugh, they will laugh and talk to me.
    Also, when I meet neighbors, I greed them with a smile. I laugh and talk to them, they greet me too.
    Laughing always helps me to make my relationships better.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 64 words in 6 sentences. Write about laughter, not smiling!
      TS: is is=> helps me …
      SD1: laugh?
      SS2: greed=>
      SD2: laugh?

      削除
    2. Laughing is good for my health.
      I usually watch comedy when my mind feel down.
      I feel a little more positive after laughing.
      Also, it improves memory.
      Laughing prevents dementia and improves memory.
      Laughing has a very positive effect on me.

      削除
  5. I laugh a lot when I talk with my family.
    My brother likes trip and he talks funny experiences on his trip.
    = For example, he was stolen his money by cute girl in Thailand.
    He also brings trouble but he always makes it funny.
    = I think he seems like a Curious George.
    Thanks to him, my family always laugh.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 61 words in 6 sentences.
      Is this about your laughing or brother???
      Explain the topic sentence in SSs and SDs.

      削除
  6. Tamaki
    My friend always makes me laugh a lot.
    He has a great talent to tell things funny that I’m not so familiar with.
    For example, he usually tells me about a game which he loves and he explains me how the game is wonderful.
    Also, he makes me laugh when I talk with a teacher.
    He pretends like a teacher and comes into the conversation with a real teacher.
    Thanks to him, I can reduce my stress by laughing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 79 words in 6 sentences. SS2 is not clear.
      SS1: to tell=> for telling
      things funny=> funny things
      SD1: Does this explain SS1 more?
      SS2-SD2: ??? Rewrite.

      削除
  7. Shuntaro
    Laughter is a good way for me to reduce anxiety and stress.
    I laugh before the big stage. When I make a smile, I can feel relaxed and perform well in a presentation, swimming competition, and test.
    Also, I can get myself under control by laughing. I need to calm down in any situation.
    Laugher always makes me relaxed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 59 words in 6 sentences. laughing or smiling?
      SS1: the=>
      SD1: smile is NOT the same as laughing
      SD2: Explain how or when.
      TS: good.

      削除
    2. Laughter is a good way for me to reduce anxiety and stress.
      I laugh before the big stage. When I laugh and think I'm okay' in my heart, I can feel relaxed and perform well in a presentation, swimming competition, and test.
      Also, I can get myself under control by laughing. I need to calm down in unusual situation, such as there are some troubles.
      Laugher always makes me relaxed.

      削除
  8. 62 words in 6 sentences. What comic are you writing about???
    TS: “The” <= Which?
    SS1: => They
    SD1: What kind of character?
    When I read …<= It’s already stated in the TS
    There are …, but …=> Why “but”???

    返信削除