Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or saugercane. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
1. Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane. 2. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers. 3. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She said she would get/buy me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugercane. Collected all the paper is recycled to print newspapers. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She would buy one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow cone and sugarcanes. Collected old papers are recycled to print newspapres. I asked mom if she could buy me a new tablet. Mom said she would get me it if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroied to grow corn or sugarcane. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet. She said she would get me one if I get better test score.
Rainforests are destroeyed to grow corn and sugercane. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspaper. i asked mom if she could me a new tabled . She said she would give me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or saugercane.
返信削除Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers.
I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
sugarcane
削除Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane.
返信削除Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers.
I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
1. Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane.
返信削除2. Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers.
3. I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
She said she would get/buy me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugercane.
返信削除Collected all the paper is recycled to print newspapers.
I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
She would buy one if I get better test scores.
Collected old paper is recycled to print newspaper.
削除She said she would buy me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow cone and sugarcanes.
返信削除Collected old papers are recycled to print newspapres.
I asked mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
Mom said she would get me it if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroied to grow corn or sugarcane.
返信削除Collected old paper is recycled to print newspapers.
I asked my mom if she could buy me a new tablet.
She said she would get me one if I get better test score.
Rainforests are destroyed to grow corn or sugarcane.
削除She said she would get me one if I get better test scores.
Rainforests are destroeyed to grow corn and sugercane.
返信削除Collected old paper is recycled to print newspaper.
i asked mom if she could me a new tabled .
She said she would give me one if I get better test scores.