1. あなたは 将来何をすべきかを今決めることは 必要だと思いますか? (necessary)
Question:
Your answer:
2. あなたの親は あなたに将来何をして欲しいのでしょうか?
Question:
Your answer:
3. 私は昨日学校へ行く途中外国人に会った。(foreigner)
4. 彼女は 私が英語で彼女に話すなんて(私は)親切ですねと言った。
5. 私は昨日家に帰る途中 誰かが私の名前を呼ぶのを聞いた。
1. Do you think it’s necessary to decide what to do in the future now? (necessary)
返信削除=> I think …
2. What does your parent want you to do in the future?
=> My parent wants me to
3. I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
4. She told me/said (that) it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
5. I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
返信削除Yes,I do.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
I think my parents want me to work hard in the future.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
She said it's kind of you to talk to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on the way home yesterday.
on my way to school
削除She told me it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
on my way home
Do you necessary to deside what to do in your future now?
返信削除Yes,I necessary for me to deside what to do in my future.
What do your parents what to want you to do in your future?
They want me to be a teacher.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yestrday.
She said me kind of me to speak in English.
I heard someone call my name on the way home.
Do you think it's necessary to diside what to do in your future now?
削除She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
削除Do you think it's nesesary to decide what to do in your future?
返信削除Yes.I think it's nesesarydecide what to do in my future.
What does your parents want you to do in your future?
I think they want me kind person in my future.
I met foreigner on my way school yesterday.
She told me it was kind to speak her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to dicide what to do in the future now?
返信削除Yes, I do. I think it's necessary to dicied what to do in the future now.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
My parents want me to work hard.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
She told me it was kind of you to talk to her in English.
I heard someone called my name on the way to home yesterday.
She told me it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
削除I heard someone call my name on the way to home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary to dicide what to do in the future?
返信削除I think it's necessary to dicide what to do in the future.
What do your parents whants you to do in the future?
My parents wants me to help many people.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
She told me it's thoughtful of me to speak English.
I heard someone call my name when I go back to home yesterday.
She told me it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
削除what does your parent want you to do in the future?
削除My parent wants me to help many people.
I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it’s necessary to decide what to do in the future now?
返信削除No, I don't.
I don't think necesssary to decide what to do in the future now.
I think necessary to decide what to do in the future when we'll go to the colledge.
What is your parents want you to do in the future.
My parents wants me to say my favorite job.
I met a foreigner on my way to school yesterday.
She told me to say it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on my way to home yesterday.
I don't think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future now.
削除I think it's necessary to decide what to do in the future when we'll go to the colledge.
Do you think it's necessary to decide what to do in the futre now?
返信削除No,I don't think so.
What does your parents want you to do in the futre?
My parents want me to do my favrite things.
I met foregner on my way to go school yesterday
She said it's kind to you to talk her in English .
I heard someone call my name on my way to home yestarday.
Do you think it's necessary to dicide what to do in the futurey now?
返信削除-Yes.I think it's necessary to dicide what to do in the future now.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
-I think my parents want me to get enough money to live in the future.
I met a foreigner on the way to school yesterday.
She said it was kind of me speak to her in English.
I heard someone call my name on the way to home yesterday.
She said it was kind of me to speak to her in English.
削除I heard someone call my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necesary to deside what to do in your futre?
返信削除Yes.But I can't deside to want to be any job.
What do your parents wants to be like for you?
I don't know.But they always tells me you must not to be a neet.
I meat foreiner on my way school.
She told me it was kind to speak Engrish.
I heard someone called my name on my way home yesterday.
Do you think it's necessary for you to decided what to do in the future?
返信削除I think it's necessary for me to decided to work in my future.
What do your parents want you to do in the future?
My parents want me to study hard in my future.
I met a foreigner
She said it's kind of me to speak English
I heard someone call my name