2017年8月17日木曜日

Review-Jr.3E-Aug.17th

1. 私は中学校を卒業するのが待ちきれない。
2. Harry Potterの本はJ.K. Rowlingによって書かれました。
3. 前回のオリンピックはどこで開催されましたか? 
それらは)Rio de Janeiroで開催されました。

10 件のコメント:

  1. I can't wait to graduate from junior high school.
    The Harry Potter books were written by J.K.Rowling.
    Where were the last Olympic Games held?
    They were held in Rio de Janeiro.

    返信削除
  2. 1. I can’t wait to graduate from (junior) high school.
    2. The Harry Potter books were written by J.K. Rowling.
    3. Where were the last Olympic games held?
    They were held in Rio de Janeiro.

    返信削除
  3. I can't wait to graduate from junior high school.
    Harry Potter books were written by J.K. Rowling.
    Where were the last Olimpic games held?
    They were held in RIo de Janeiiro.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The Harry Potter books were written by J.K.Rowling.

      削除
  4. I can't wait to graduate from my jounir high school.
    Harry Potter Books were written by J.K.Rowling.
    Where were last Olynpic Games held?
    They were held in Rio de Janeiro.

    返信削除
  5. 1. I can't wait grudiating from junior high school.
    2. Harry Potter's books were written by J.K.Rowling.
    3. Where the last Olympic games were held?
    They were held in Rio de Janeiro.

    返信削除
  6. I can't wait to graduate from junior highschool.
    Harry Potter books were written by J.k.Rowling.
    Whre were the last Olympic games held?
    They were held in Rio de Janeiro.

    返信削除
  7. I can't wait to graduait from junnior hith school.
    The Haarry Potter books were witten by j.k Rowling.
    Where were the last Olympic games held?
    They were held in Rio De janeiro.

    返信削除
  8. I can't wait to graduate from junior high school.
    Where were tha last Olympic Games held?

    返信削除
  9. Ican't wait to graduate from junior high school.
    The Harry Potter books were written by J.K. Rowling.
    Where were the last Olympic Games held?
    They were held in Rio De Janeiro.

    返信削除