1. If you want to try it, go for it. Remember, you only live once. -> That’s exactly what I needed to hear. 2. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered them. 3. My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
If you want to try it, go for it. Remember, you only live once. That's exactly that I needed to hear. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences until we rememberd them. My mother has me buy milk on my way home.
That's exactly what I needed to hear. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud we rememberd them. My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
If you want to try it, go for it. Remember, you live only once. That's exactly what I need to hear. Our English teacher made us reading the sample sentences until we remembered them. My mom sometimes makes me buying milk on my way home.
1. If you want to try it, go for it. Remember, you only live once. That's exactly what I needed to hear. 2. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered. 3. My mom sometimes makes me buy milk onmy way home.
If you want to try it, do for it. Don't remember to only life once. That is exactry what I needed to hear. Our ENglish teacher made us to read sample sentences until we remember them. My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
1. If you want to try it, go for it. Remember, you only live once.
返信削除-> That’s exactly what I needed to hear.
2. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered them.
3. My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
If you want to try it, go for it.
返信削除Remember, you only live once.
That's exactly that I needed to hear.
Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences until we rememberd them.
My mother has me buy milk on my way home.
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
削除Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud we rememberd them.
My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered them.
削除If you want to try it, go for it.
返信削除Remember, you live only once.
That's exactly what I need to hear.
Our English teacher made us reading the sample sentences until we remembered them.
My mom sometimes makes me buying milk on my way home.
Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered them.
削除My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
1. If you want to try it, go for it.
返信削除Remember, you only live once.
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
2. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences aloud until we remembered.
3. My mom sometimes makes me buy milk onmy way home.
2. Our English teacher made us read the sample sentences sloud until we remenberd them.
削除3. My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.
If you want to try it, do for it.
返信削除Don't remember to only life once.
That is exactry what I needed to hear.
Our ENglish teacher made us to read sample sentences until we remember them.
My mom sometimes has me buy milk on my way home.