2017年9月4日月曜日

Review Junior-3L September 4th

(1) 私たちは次の授業前にこれらの練習問題をしておくよう言われました。
(2) 私は日曜日にボランティア(volunteer work) に加わらないかと頼まれました。
(3) インフルエンザのたくさんの症例が世界中から報告されてきています。
Many cases of the flu
(4) 教室では携帯電話の使用は禁止されています。(携帯電話を使用することは許されていません)
You aren’t
(5) 食料や水は無駄にされるべきではありません。

8 件のコメント:

  1. We were told to do these excessises before the next class.
    I was asked to join to volunteer work on Sunday.
    Many cases of full has been reported form all over the world.
    We aren't allowed to use cellphone in the class room.
    Food and water shouldn't be wasted.

    返信削除
  2. 1.We were told to do these exercises before the next class.
    2.I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
    3.Many cases of the flu have been reported from all over the world.
    4.You aren’t allowed to use your mobile phone in the classroom.
    5.Food and water shouldn’t be wasted.

    返信削除
  3. We ware told to do these practice problems before next class.
    I was asked to join a volunteer work on Sundays.
    Many cases of the flu is
    You mustn't use a sell phone in the classroom
    Food or water souldn't be waste.

    返信削除
  4. We were told to do these exercise before the next class.
    I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
    Many cases of the flu have been reported from all over the world.
    You aren't allowed to use a mobile phone in the class room.
    Food and water shouldn't be wasted.

    返信削除
  5. We were told to do these exsersises befor next lesson.
    I asked to join volunteer work on Sun day.
    Many cases of the flu have been to reported from all over the world.
    You aren't allowed to use mobile phone in the class room.
    Food and water shouldn't be wasted.

    返信削除
  6. We were told to do these practice before the next class.
    I was asked to join volunteer work on Suday.
    Many cases of the flu have been reported from all over the world.
    You aren't allowed to use a mobile phone in the classroom.
    Food and water shouldn't be wasted.

    返信削除
  7. We were told to do these exercises before the next class.
    I was asked to join the volunteer work on Sunday.
    Many cases of the flu has been reported all over the would.
    You aren't allow to use a mobile phone in the classroom.
    Food and water shouln't be wasted.

    返信削除
  8. We were told to answered the question before the next class.
    I was asked join the volunteer work on sunday.

    返信削除