2017年9月6日水曜日

Writing-Sr.2-Sep.6th

Write about Your Life
Make a timeline with major events from your life. 
Use the questions below to help you with ideas.
1. When and where were you born?
2. Where did you grow?
3. What schools did you go to?
4. What did you study or do?
5. What are your hobbies and interests? 
     When did you develop these interests?
6. What is your life like now? 
     What do you do?

Write a paragraph about your life.

☆ Try These!: Then, After ~, Soon after ~, After that, Before ~, As soon as, When ~

11 件のコメント:

  1. I was born in April 20th, 2001 in Tokorozawa, Saitama.
    My family grow up and live in Tokorozawa. Of course I live there now.
    I started the study to enter junior high school when I was a 5th grades of elementary school student, and after I graduate from elementary school, I entered Meiji jnior high school.
    Then, I started basketball. It's really fun for me.
    When I was a junior high student of 3rd grades, I came to like idols.
    Soon after, it became my hobby. I go to the concerts and stages for 8times a year.
    Now, I'm really enjoying my life. I'm still playing basketball, and I'm going to my favorite idol's stage in September 12th.

    返信削除
  2. I was born at Nisseki hospital in 2001.
    It was new century,newyear and newmoon.
    So, I named Shintaro.
    I grow up in Mitaka city.
    After I entranced to Mitaka3 elementary school,I met fishing and music.
    I liked fishing better than music then.
    Now,I recognize that I have to study more especially Math and Chemistry.
    I found my goal thanks to my hobies.
    So,I want to achieve it.



    返信削除
  3. I was born in Hiroshima in 2000.I'm a second son of my pearents.I grew in Hiroshima until 6.Then,I moved to Tokyo.As soon as,I entered elementary school.When I was 9,I moved to Shanghai and stayed there for three years.Life of shanghai is most impressive for me.Then,I returned to Tokyo and entered jounir high schhol.
    I have been interested in baseball since I watched it at stadium first.I used to play it but I'm playing hockey now.Playing hockey makes me fun.

    返信削除
  4. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow in Mitaka.
    When I was 6 years old, I stared to study for the entrance exam of elementary school to enter the same school with my brother.
    After entered the school, I started to play soccer and calligraphy.
    Soon after, I quit soccer because it was hard to play it after school.
    After entered junior high school, I started to play badminton and I am still playing it.
    It is my hobby now. It is really fun.
    I am satisfying with my life.
    I have a badminton match next week so I am practicing so hard.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow up in Mitaka.
      When I was 6 years old, I started to study for the entrance exam of elementary school to enter the same school with my brother.
      After entered the school, I started to play soccer and calligraphy.
      Soon after,I quitted soccer because it was hard to play it after school.
      After entered junior high school, I started to play badminton and I'm still playing it.
      It is my hobby now and really fun.
      I am satisfying with my life.
      I have a badminton match next week so I am practicing so hard.

      削除
    2. .I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow in Mitaka.
      When I was 6 years old, I stared to study for the entrance exam of elementary school. I wanted to enter the same school with my brother.
      After I entered the school, I started to play soccer and calligraphy.
      Soon after, I quit soccer because it was too hard to play after school.
      After I entered junior high school, I started to play badminton and I am still playing it.
      Playing badminton is my hobby now. It is really fun.
      I am satisfying with my life.
      I have a badminton match next week so I am practicing so hara.

      削除
  5. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow in Mitaka.
    When I was 6 years old, I started to study for the entrance exam of elementary school.
    Because I wanted to enter the same school with my brother.
    After I entered the school, I started to play soccer and calligraphy.
    Soon after, I quit soccer because it was too hard to play it after school.
    After I entered junior high school, I started to play badminton and I am still playing it.
    Playing badminton is really fun so it is my hobby.
    I am satisfying with my life.
    I have a badminton match next week so I am practicing so hard.

    返信削除
  6. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and grew up in Mitaka.
    When I was 6 years old,I started studying for the entrance exam.
    I joined the soccer team and lerned calligraphy in elementary school.
    After entered junior highschool,I started to play badminton insted of soccer.
    Now,my hobby is playing badminton.
    I think I spend satisfying life.

    返信削除
  7. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow in Mitaka.
    When I was 6 years old,I started to study for the entrance exam.
    And I entered the same school with my brother.After, I entered the school,I started to play soccer and calligraphy.Soon after I quited socccer because I was too busy to play soccer.After entered junior high school,I started to play badminton and I'm still playing.It is my hobby now.It is really fun.I am satisfying with my life.I have a big badminton match next week so I'm practicing hard now.

    返信削除
  8. I was born in Mishima Shizuoka in 2001 and I grow in Mitaka.
    When I was 6 years old,I started to study for elementary school'entrance exam.
    So,I could enter the same school with my brother. After I stared to play soccer and calligraphy.
    ,I quit soccer because it was hard to play it after school.
    After I entered junior high school,I stared to play badminton and I contine to play it.
    It is my hobby now.It is really fun.
    I have badminton match next week so I'm practicing so hard.
    I'm satisfying with my life

    返信削除
  9. I was born in Mihima, Shizuoka in 2001 but I grew up in Mitaka.
    When I was six, I started to study to enter the same elementary school as my brother.
    I started learning calligraphy and playing soccer when I entered elementary school.
    However, I quit playing soccer soon after because it was too hard to do after school.
    When I entered junior high school, I started to play badminton.
    It makes my school life enjoyable.
    I’m practicing it very hard now to prepare for a match next week.

    返信削除