My name is Sota. I am 15 years old and the third grade of junior high school. I am in the car with club of my school. I like sports very much like baseball and soccer. I also like watching movies on my smart phone.
Hi, i’m Rin. I am 15 years old. I play basketball in the school basketball team. I like watching the YouTube movies and Instagram in my free time. have a older brother. He is studying abroad in France now.
My name is Yusei Ota. I am fourteen years old. I like playing basketball,So I am on the school basketball team. I usually get up at six and I usually Leave home at 6:30. I usually come back home
my name is sale sono. I like reading books in my free time. My favorite book it's Harry Potter. I play soccer the screw sucker team junior high school.
My name is Manaka Tsuchiya. I am in the second grade in junior high Scool. I like listening to music in my free time. I like music of k-pop. I play basketball on two times in a week.
My name is Rie. I'm 14 years old. I am there in the third grade engineer High School. I like playing basketball. I play basketball on my school basketball team.
my name is Kei. I like Listening to music in my free time. When I listen to music I get energy. I like Japanese music better than English music. My favorite
My name is Sota.
返信削除I am 15 years old and the third grade of junior high school.
I am in the car with club of my school.
I like sports very much like baseball and soccer.
I also like watching movies on my smart phone.
Well done!
削除#3 in the car<=???
I am Satomi
返信削除I go to Seikei Junior high school
I like watching TV YouTube and SNS
I like music so I play the piano after school on my free time
Very well done!
削除on my free time=>
Hi, i’m Rin. I am 15 years old. I play basketball in the school basketball team. I like watching the YouTube movies and Instagram in my free time. have a older brother. He is studying abroad in France now.
返信削除Very well done!
削除in the ...=>
My name is Cozy.
返信削除I’m 15 years old .
I have two little brothers.
My brother plays soccer.
Very well done!
削除brothers-> They or One of them
My name is Yusei Ota.
返信削除I am fourteen years old.
I like playing basketball,So I am on the school basketball team.
I usually get up at six and I usually Leave home at 6:30.
I usually come back home
Very well done!
削除come back home=>
My name is Madoka. I’m in the second grade in junior high school. I pray the horn in school orchestra. I play the piano, too. I like classical music.
返信削除Very well done!
削除pray=>
my name is sale sono. I like reading books in my free time. My favorite book it's Harry Potter. I play soccer the screw sucker team junior high school.
返信削除Well done.
削除on the school...
My name is Fuka.
返信削除I am 14 years old.
I like reading comic books in my free time.
My favorite comic book is
This is interesting.
Very well done!
削除interesting because ...
My name is Manaka Tsuchiya.
返信削除I am in the second grade in junior high Scool.
I like listening to music in my free time.
I like music of k-pop.
I play basketball on two times in a week.
Very well done!
削除on the school ... twice a week.
My name is Shiori.
返信削除I’m 14 years old. I play volleyball on the school volleyball team. I usually play for three hours.
Very well done!
削除play it ... on -days.
I’m Koei.
返信削除I’m in the second grade in junior high school.
My hubby is watching TV.
Well done.
削除hubby=>
My name is Mayuko.
返信削除I am 14 years old.
I play table tennis.
Well done.
削除Speak another sentence.
My name is Rie. I'm 14 years old. I am there in the third grade engineer High School. I like playing basketball. I play basketball on my school basketball team.
返信削除Very well done!
削除Say junior one more time.
my name is Kei.
返信削除I like Listening to music in my free time.
When I listen to music I get energy.
I like Japanese music better than English music.
My favorite
Very well done!
削除