Quick move to New York to Miami he did not need a car in New York but he found that he couldn’t easily car in Miami I want to school to study how to drive difficult to pass the drivers license place to get driver license need to take it twice before he able to get her to pass the test .
It is not easy to move around without cars He went to school to learn how to ride but it was difficult to pass the driving test to get drivers He needed to take it twice before he was able to pass
Last year let's move to Miami He did not use a condom New York Can you find out the code and alar Who went to school high too long But it was difficult to Boston driver get drivers rations To Torio’s to
Last year Ignored when is a car in New York. But couldn’t get along easily in Miami. But couldn’t get along easily in MiamiDesco to get a dragon. Desco to get a dragonHow do you need to get faster driving license test. How do you need to get faster driving license test We need to look twice to whatever to get a driving lesson.
Last year he moved from New York to Miami. It is not a car in New York, Yvonne. He could not get along is it in Miami. Juventus good how to drive, I need my certificate driving test to get driver license he needed to take it.
Nasty Greg move to from New York to Miami He does not need a car in New York But he found that he couldn’t hey Siri to move around in my hand He went to school to learn how to track Any reverse difficult to pass the drivers testWe need to take it twice before he will get driver
Rusty are correct moved from New York to Miami. she did not need a car in New York. achoo font that is she couldn't get around 83 in Miami without soccer. she went to a school to learn how to but it was difficult to pass the driving test to get driver's license. she needed to take it twice before he was able to pass a test.
He’s name is you say and in junior high school student He didn’t fax tomatoes but he likes me to Snow He plays basketball in high school and I usually play basketball with him He has started basketball when he was 10
I speak about my sister her name is Coco and she’s 21 years old. she’s very sociable person. she used to play on the school dance club when she was a high school student.She’s working a company called Red Bull but she has to change her company so she is working hard with starting
I will talk aboot my pet duck .His name is mocha I name him Luka because of his hair hair color. He has brown and gray hair. My mother usually takes him for a walk twice a day. I often go to Yogi Park with him to run in the dog run around . I started to keep him three years ago. That’s because are used to live in an apartment so I couldn’t keep any pets and I moved three years ago. I don’t have any brothers or sisters so he is the only one who can play with me.
I will talk about my brother, I canary. Is in the fifth grade elementary school. He generally uses course to play with his friends which he made. He liked to playing outside when he was in kindergarten.
I will talk about my pet cats. They are Koharu and Anzu and they are not sisters and brothers. Anzu was a stray cab and came to our house when he was 5 months. they were not good friends at first but these days they sometimes sleep together. I want them to stay healthy as long as they can.
I speak about my sister She is in the elementary school in fifth grade She is ten years old She likes reading manga and watching TV She is good at playing the piano She always makes me happy
I will talk about my mother. my mother is about 50 years old. used to work at a hospital 20 years ago but she stopped working to take care of me. she started working again after of years ago because I don't dare ask to her to walk in his Hospital. she likes to read books so she respects even while eating dinner. she always wears bath because she gets sick easily.
I will talk about my little sister. She will be 50 grade in the Tahoe elementary school this next year. She said she is excited to have partner who will be the next first great last year. But also she said she's excited to join disqo club. There are a lot of club dear and she wanted to join the party air club last year but she wants to join the ilustracion club now.
I will talk about my brother yeah he’s name is Daishu.As long as the and he is such a grade of high school student he is young to tennis club he’s good I like talking with him because he tells me he always does me an interesting story tongue tongue Hey he write playing games video games and watching TV.
Disability telescope started the observation in January 1999. It keeps a scientist to a better chance to see the universe more close. FaceTime to using this telescope to study Jupiters Caribbean satellite and also they fall the farthest galaxy named are you OK one .
I bought three onions a bottle of milk and 2 pounds of butter. The secret of her success is a lot of hard work. I would like to give my grandson some good advice before he marries her.
The United State is often called the land of freedom. He spoke about problems such as the economy and that needed to be done. after his re-election in 2012 he ask all Americans to bring the precious light of freedom The future was uncertain.
The more you have to restoration anxiety you have. So we can see that the human experience of humor humor is always a complicated process. Who is our you laugh at a joke or not depends on your particular sense of humor.
know what's over 170 cm tall by the time she turned 12. different song Kiss was a simple and praying over people very much. you must follow the doctor's advice without you rock it or not.
Yokohama is city where I was for Christmas is the day when the whole family gets together I don’t know the reasons why he got angry this is hard I solved the problem
The man who is talking to our teacher is my father The boy whom you met yesterday is my brother We are looking for the alarm clock which sound is very loud.
Subsequent improvements such as brakes rubber tires and the lights were added to make my scores more comfortable to light by 1900 bicycle lighting has become very popular with men and women of all ages bicycles revolutionized the way people travels today millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise
Subsequent improvements, such as Robert tires, and the light, I did to make bicycle us more comfortable tonight. but thank you for entry bicycle riding hard because very popular man and women of all ages bicycles people traveling today millions of people worldwide bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, sport, and exercise.
Subsequent improvements such as brakes rubber tiles and lights were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. 1900 bicycle riding has become very popular with names and meaning of all ages. Bicycles rotation is the way people traveled. today millions of people worldwide right bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
Sequent improvements such as race retired and lives right I didn’t do me well comfortable doing. My Nike bicycle riding has he calm very popular with men and women of all ages bicycle save videos night. Today he wants of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
Subsequent improvements such as brakes or tires and others to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. My 1900 bicycle riding has become very popular. Bicycles revelation allies the way people traveled. Today videos of people for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
Sounds great improvements such as brakes robbers toys and right right I need to.Service current improvements such as brakes robbers toys and right right I need to make bicycles. Finding things in threes bicycle riding has become very popular with me anime of all ages. Bicycles revolutionize the way people to have it. Bicycles today MEL millions of people right words right ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment support and exercise.
Subsequent improvements such as breaks rubber tires and lights were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. By 1900 bicycle riding had become very popular with men and women of all ages. Bicycles revolutionize the way people traveled. Today millions of people word white ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sports and exercise.
When improvements, such as breaks, retires, lights, were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride favored by 19,000, bicycle riding how to become very popular with men and women of all ages. bicycle will you soon as the dog way people traveled. today, millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, and exercise.
Tennessee combat improvements such as brakes Robert Reyes and write what I did to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. buy 1900 bicycle riding how to become very popular with men and women of all ages. bicycle skateboard you show us the way people traveled.
I will talk about my sister, lanoree. she is a first grader in University. She was a junior high and a high school student, she was in the photo Club, so she is good at taking pictures. I like turn photos very much. Also she can do soda well I have a Toto homework, I ask her to write nice forum.
While William tried to build a windmill to make electricity, someone coat he was very crazy. However when the windmill turned, they envy him because his family could use electricity but they couldn't use it.
Caboose Quinn improvements such as brake, rubber tires, and light when I did to make bicycle is more comfortable to ride. 1900, bicycle riding had become very popular with men and women of all ages. Bicycles revolutionized the way people traveled. Today, millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, Sport, and exercise.
The framework structure of more than racing bicycles it’s made of light weight The reason to use a light weight frameworks about you scenery changes in the 100 year old lady. Please pay an interest fee to join the tour de France. The fees raise the prize money paid into the meaning of themes. Rider is my favorite athletes to make the physical demands that are in a hurry and part of a long ways.
Quick move to New York to Miami he did not need a car in New York but he found that he couldn’t easily car in Miami I want to school to study how to drive difficult to pass the drivers license place to get driver license need to take it twice before he able to get her to pass the test .
返信削除Well done.
削除Speak "Greg"
It is not easy to move around without cars
返信削除He went to school to learn how to ride but it was difficult to pass the driving test to get drivers
He needed to take it twice before he was able to pass
Try to repeat chunk by chunk.
削除without a car
found it ...
Last year let's move to Miami
返信削除He did not use a condom New York
Can you find out the code and alar
Who went to school high too long
But it was difficult to Boston driver get drivers rations
To Torio’s to
Good try.
削除Try to repeat chunk by chunk.
Last year Ignored when is a car in New York. But couldn’t get along easily in Miami. But couldn’t get along easily in MiamiDesco to get a dragon. Desco to get a dragonHow do you need to get faster driving license test. How do you need to get faster driving license test We need to look twice to whatever to get a driving lesson.
返信削除Good work.
削除Try to pronounce every word a little more clearly!
I am so scared to learn how to drive But in the most difficult task to you
返信削除???
削除Last year he moved from New York to Miami.
返信削除It is not a car in New York, Yvonne. He could not get along is it in Miami.
Juventus good how to drive, I need my certificate driving test to get driver license he needed to take it.
Good work.
削除Try to repeat chunk by chunk.
Nasty Greg move to from New York to Miami
返信削除He does not need a car in New York
But he found that he couldn’t hey Siri to move around in my hand
He went to school to learn how to track
Any reverse difficult to pass the drivers testWe need to take it twice before he will get driver
Good try.
削除Do you know what nasty mean?
Rusty are correct moved from New York to Miami.
返信削除she did not need a car in New York.
achoo font that is she couldn't get around 83 in Miami without soccer.
she went to a school to learn how to
but it was difficult to pass the driving test to get driver's license.
she needed to take it twice before he was able to pass a test.
Well done, but He, not she.
削除He’s name is you say and in junior high school student
返信削除He didn’t fax tomatoes but he likes me to Snow
He plays basketball in high school and I usually play basketball with him
He has started basketball when he was 10
#4 has started ... when ... <=???
削除I speak about my sister her name is Coco and she’s 21 years old. she’s very sociable person. she used to play on the school dance club when she was a high school student.She’s working a company called Red Bull but she has to change her company so she is working hard with starting
返信削除She's working=> She works ...
削除I will talk aboot my pet duck .His name is mocha I name him Luka because of his hair hair color. He has brown and gray hair. My mother usually takes him for a walk twice a day. I often go to Yogi Park with him to run in the dog run around .
返信削除I started to keep him three years ago. That’s because are used to live in an apartment so I couldn’t keep any pets and I moved three years ago. I don’t have any brothers or sisters so he is the only one who can play with me.
#1 duck?
削除I will talk about my brother, I canary.
返信削除Is in the fifth grade elementary school.
He generally uses course to play with his friends which he made.
He liked to playing outside when he was in kindergarten.
Good.
削除#3 uses course<=?
I will talk about my pet cats.
返信削除They are Koharu and Anzu and they are not sisters and brothers.
Anzu was a stray cab and came to our house when he was 5 months.
they were not good friends at first but these days they sometimes sleep together.
I want them to stay healthy as long as they can.
Well done!!!
削除a stray cab<=?
I speak about my sister
返信削除She is in the elementary school in fifth grade
She is ten years old
She likes reading manga and watching TV
She is good at playing the piano
She always makes me happy
Good speaking!
削除#2 in the elementary school=>
I do I talk about my pet dog
返信削除His name is
He came to my family when I was sad ass elementary school
I love you from my favorite book
I like
Try to pronounce every word more clearly.
削除I will talk about my mother.
返信削除my mother is about 50 years old.
used to work at a hospital 20 years ago but she stopped working to take care of me.
she started working again after of years ago because I don't dare ask to her to walk in his Hospital.
she likes to read books so she respects even while eating dinner.
she always wears bath because she gets sick easily.
Well spoken.
削除#2 about<= ???
#5 respects<=?
#6 wears bath<=?
I will talk about my little sister. She will be 50 grade in the Tahoe elementary school this next year. She said she is excited to have partner who will be the next first great last year. But also she said she's excited to join disqo club. There are a lot of club dear and she wanted to join the party air club last year but she wants to join the ilustracion club now.
返信削除Well spoken!
削除Try to pronounce clearly : the 5th, grade,
What did you try to say? : partner, disqo club, air club
I will talk about my brother yeah he’s name is Daishu.As long as the and he is such a grade of high school student he is young to tennis club he’s good I like talking with him because he tells me he always does me an interesting story tongue tongue Hey he write playing games video games and watching TV.
返信削除Well spoken!
削除What did you try to say? : as long as? such a grade? What does he tell you? tongue?
Disability telescope started the observation in January 1999.
返信削除It keeps a scientist to a better chance to see the universe more close.
FaceTime to using this telescope to study Jupiters Caribbean satellite and also they fall the farthest galaxy named are you OK one .
Disability?
削除a scientist? more close?
fall?
I bought three onions a bottle of milk and 2 pounds of butter. The secret of her success is a lot of hard work. I would like to give my grandson some good advice before he marries her.
返信削除Very good practice!
削除We will support for ever needs help.
返信削除No matter when I called the number, the line is busy.
No matter how busy he is, he will make time for you.
support for ever needs help<=???
削除called?
The United State is often called the land of freedom.
返信削除He spoke about problems such as the economy and that needed to be done.
after his re-election in 2012 he ask all Americans to bring the precious light of freedom The future was uncertain.
#2 that<=?
削除#3 ask<=?
The more you have to restoration anxiety you have.
返信削除So we can see that the human experience of humor humor is always a complicated process.
Who is our you laugh at a joke or not depends on your particular sense of humor.
#1 to restoration<=?
削除#3 our you laugh<=?
know what's over 170 cm tall by the time she turned 12.
返信削除different song Kiss was a simple and praying over people very much.
you must follow the doctor's advice without you rock it or not.
#1 know what's<=?
削除#2 <=?
#3 without you rock<=?
Yokohama is city where I was for
返信削除Christmas is the day when the whole family gets together
I don’t know the reasons why he got angry
this is hard I solved the problem
#1 is city<=?
削除#4 hard I<=?
Coffee is drunk by many people. in average ,2500 million cups are consumed.
返信削除#2 in or on?
削除consumed ...
返信削除The man who is talking to our teacher is my father
The boy whom you met yesterday is my brother
We are looking for the alarm clock which sound is very loud.
Well practiced!
削除#3 which<=?
Subsequent improvements such as brakes rubber tires and the lights were added to make my scores more comfortable to light by 1900 bicycle lighting has become very popular with men and women of all ages bicycles revolutionized the way people travels today millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise
返信削除Very well read!
削除Subsequent improvements, such as Robert tires, and the light, I did to make bicycle us more comfortable tonight. but thank you for entry bicycle riding hard because very popular man and women of all ages bicycles people traveling today millions of people worldwide bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, sport, and exercise.
返信削除Try to read every single word more clearly.
削除Subsequent improvements such as brakes rubber tiles and lights were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride.
返信削除1900 bicycle riding has become very popular with names and meaning of all ages.
Bicycles rotation is the way people traveled.
today millions of people worldwide right bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
Very well read!
削除#3 rotation?
Sequent improvements such as race retired and lives right I didn’t do me well comfortable doing.
返信削除My Nike bicycle riding has he calm very popular with men and women of all ages bicycle save videos night.
Today he wants of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
Try to read every single word more clearly.
削除Subsequent improvements such as brakes or tires and others to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. My 1900 bicycle riding has become very popular. Bicycles revelation allies the way people traveled. Today videos of people for transportation enjoyment sport and exercise.
返信削除Try to read every single word more clearly.
削除#2 My<=???
#4 videos<=???
Sounds great improvements such as brakes robbers toys and right right I need to.Service current improvements such as brakes robbers toys and right right I need to make bicycles. Finding things in threes bicycle riding has become very popular with me anime of all ages. Bicycles revolutionize the way people to have it. Bicycles today MEL millions of people right words right ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment support and exercise.
返信削除Well read.
削除Try to read a few words ahead.
Subsequent improvements such as breaks rubber tires and lights were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride. By 1900 bicycle riding had become very popular with men and women of all ages. Bicycles revolutionize the way people traveled. Today millions of people word white ride bicycles for transportation enjoyment sports and exercise.
返信削除Very well read!
削除You can read well. Now, speak up!
When improvements, such as breaks, retires, lights, were added to make bicycles more comfortable to ride favored by 19,000, bicycle riding how to become very popular with men and women of all ages. bicycle will you soon as the dog way people traveled. today, millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, and exercise.
返信削除Well read.
削除#1 When<=?
#2 19,000<=?
Tennessee combat improvements such as brakes Robert Reyes and write what I did to make bicycles more comfortable to ride.
返信削除buy 1900 bicycle riding how to become very popular with men and women of all ages.
bicycle skateboard you show us the way people traveled.
Tennessee combat<=???
削除Robert Reyes<=???
skateboard<=???
I will talk about my sister, lanoree. she is a first grader in University. She was a junior high and a high school student, she was in the photo Club, so she is good at taking pictures. I like turn photos very much. Also she can do soda well I have a Toto homework, I ask her to write nice forum.
返信削除#1 freshman
削除#2 When ...
#3 do soda<=???
While William tried to build a windmill to make electricity, someone coat he was very crazy. However when the windmill turned, they envy him because his family could use electricity but they couldn't use it.
返信削除#1 coat<=???
削除#2 envy<=???
Caboose Quinn improvements such as brake, rubber tires, and light when I did to make bicycle is more comfortable to ride. 1900, bicycle riding had become very popular with men and women of all ages. Bicycles revolutionized the way people traveled. Today, millions of people worldwide ride bicycles for transportation, enjoyment, Sport, and exercise.
返信削除Mostly well read.
削除#1 Caboose Quinn<=?
#2 by 1900
返信削除The framework structure of more than racing bicycles it’s made of light weight
The reason to use a light weight frameworks about you scenery changes in the 100 year old lady.
Please pay an interest fee to join the tour de France. The fees raise the prize money paid into the meaning of themes.
Rider is my favorite athletes to make the physical demands that are in a hurry and part of a long ways.