2020年2月12日水曜日

Sr.2-Write about a family member-Feb.12

Write about a family member, a relative, or a pet, in 5-6 sentences
Use the past tense in two of the sentences. 
The first sentence should start with “I’ll write about…”. 

24 件のコメント:

  1. I'll write about my pet cats.
    They are Koharu and Anzu and they're not sisters and brothers.
    Anzu was born in the town and we protected him when he was about 5 months.
    Koharu came our home earlier than Anzu, and they weren't good friends at first, but these days, they sometimes sleep together.
    I want them to stay healthy as long as they can.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good writing.
      #3 Anzu ... we protected him when ...
      => Anzu was a stray cat and came to our house when ...
      #4 Koharu ... when she ...
      They weren't ... but ...

      削除
    2. I'll write about my pet cats.
      They are Koharu and Anzu and they're not sisters and brothers.
      Anzu was a stray cat and came to our house when he was 5 months.
      They weren't good friends at first, but these days, they sometimes sleep together.
      I want them to stay healthy as long as they can.

      削除
  2. I'll write about 10 years old little sister.
    She will be 5th grade next year.
    She is so excited because she will have "partner" who will be 1st grade next year.
    She is also excited to join the club activity next year.
    There are a lot of clubs are there but she decided to join the illustration club even she haven't turned 5th grade.
    This is my little sister who loves illustrate something.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You need to write at least one sentence in the past tense.
      #2 of which school?
      #3 where?
      #4 what club?
      #6 unnecessary because it is said already.

      削除
    2. I'll write about 10 years old little sister.
      She will be 5th grade in the Toho elementary school next year.
      She said she is excited to have a partner who will be 1st grade next year in her school last month.
      She also said she is excited to join the school club activity next year.
      There are a lot of clubs are there and she wanted to join the patisserie club last year, but she wants to join the illustration club now.

      削除
  3. I’ll write about my brother.
    He’s name is Yusei and Junior high school students.
    He doesn’t like tomatoes but he likes tomatoes now.
    He is join the basketball club and I usually play basketball with him in my house.
    He had started basketball when he was 10.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => ... and is a ... student.
      #3 doesn't like ... but he likes=>
      #4 is join => plays ... on the school ...
      #5 had started=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my brother.
      He’s name is Yusi and is a Junior high school studen.
      He don’t like tomatoes but he have eaten tomatoes now.
      He plays basketball on the school and I usually play basketball with him in my house.
      He have started basketball when he was 10.

      削除
  4. I’ll write about my sister.
    Her name is Kaoruko.
    She is 21 years old.
    She was on the school dance club when she was a high school students.
    She loves dancing but now, she works in the company of Red Bull.
    She has to decide the company which she work after graduation from college so she is working hard to study.
    She is very sociable person.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2, 3 => Write in one sentence.
      #4 was=> used to play ...
      #5 => She now works for a company called ...
      #6 What do you want to say???

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my sister.
      Her name is Kaoruko and she is 21 years old.
      She used to play on the school dance club when she was a high school students.
      She now works for a company called Red Bull but she has to change the company that she work after graduation from college so she works very hard.
      She is very sociable person.

      削除
  5. I'll write about my mother Tomomi.
    She is over 50 years old now.
    She was working at a hospital about 20 years ago, but she stopped working.
    She is a nurse, and she has been working at the hospital once a week for a several years because a doctor always asks her to work there.
    She likes to read books, so she reads books even she is eating dinner.
    She needs a mask in most of seasons because she is always sick,so she is worried about Chinese these days.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 over 50 ...=> Write specifically or don't write.
      #3 => She used to ...
      #4 ... is ... has been <= But you said she no longer works in #3
      #5 ... even she is ... => even while ...
      #6 => ... always wears a mask because she easily gets sick.

      削除
    2. I'll write about my mother.
      She is about 50 years old.
      She used to work at a hospital about 20 years ago, bit she stopped working to take care of me.
      She started working again several years ago because a doctor asked her to work in his hospital.
      She likes to read books, so she reads books evenn while eating dinner.
      She always wears a mask because she easily gets sick.

      削除
  6. I’ll write about my brother, Akinari.
    He is the fifth grade in elementary school.
    His personality is not similar to me.
    He liked to play outside when he was a little.
    He usually use cards to play with his friends which he made.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 in the ... or a fifth grade student
      #3 => Unlike me, he is ...
      #4 was a little=>
      #5 usually use ...=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my brother, Akinari.
      He is in the fifth grade in elementary school.
      Unlike me, he is not similar to me.
      He liked to play outside when he was in kindergarten.
      He usually uses cards to play with his friends which he made.

      削除
  7. I’ll write about my sister.
    She is 10 years old.
    She is in the elementary school.
    She likes watching TV and reading manga.
    She is good at playing the piano.
    I made cookies with her today.
    She always made me happy.

    返信削除
  8. I'll write about my sister, Minori.
    She is a 1st grader in university.
    When she was a junior high and high school student, she was in the photo club, so she is good at taking pictures.
    I like her photos very much.
    Also she can do shodo well.
    When I have a shodo homework, I often ask her to write nice form.

    返信削除
  9. I’ll write about my pet dog.
    His name is Vikke.
    I named him from my favored book name.
    I got him when I was three years in elementary school.
    I like him very much but he likes my mother better than me.

    返信削除
  10. I’ll write about my brother.
    His name is Daishu he is in the third grades of high school.
    He belonged to tennis club in school.
    He like playing video games and watching TV.
    I like talking with him because he always tell me many interesting stories.

    返信削除
  11. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除