what is important is a good friend to advise you. what I told you yesterday was a secret between you and me. always listen to what your teachers say. I can't believe what happened last night.
My sister will be 28 next year. The telephone is ringing I will get it. We are going to have a good harvest this year. We're going to watch a movie tonight. She's getting married next month. The regular season starts on March 30th. I will be surfing in Hawaii this weekend.
The professor Siri read the passage to which I differed in my lecture The teacher I wrote to you above has not yet arrived She through grasses at him which could have killed a buffalo.
Not many coffee hot farmers receives this done the cost open the projects. The one lishen of this is fair trade. If we buy fair trade products we can help the coffee farmers
Subaru telescope is the largest and most advanced telescope on the top of the mountain in Hawaii name Manue Kea. It is very good place for Tesco because the low atmospheric pressure good weather and there are no cities nearby so scientists start to study drifters Canadian satellite.
The fact that people fall in love is universal. What are you saying brings us the strange for feeling of love? According to his theory, what’s the matter the most it’s physical across north of the charge, such as being held in a mothers arms.
what is important is a good friend to advise you.
返信削除what I told you yesterday was a secret between you and me.
always listen to what your teachers say.
I can't believe what happened last night.
Very well studied and learned!
削除#1 Change the sentence using
.... who gives ...
My sister will be 28 next year.
返信削除The telephone is ringing I will get it.
We are going to have a good harvest this year.
We're going to watch a movie tonight.
She's getting married next month.
The regular season starts on March 30th.
I will be surfing in Hawaii this weekend.
Very well studied and learned!
削除The professor Siri read the passage to which I differed in my lecture
返信削除The teacher I wrote to you above has not yet arrived
She through grasses at him which could have killed a buffalo.
#1 which I differed in <=???
削除#3 through <=?
Not many coffee hot farmers receives this done the cost open the projects. The one lishen of this is fair trade. If we buy fair trade products we can help the coffee farmers
返信削除#1 hot farmers????
削除#2 ... one listen of <=???
Subaru telescope is the largest and most advanced telescope on the top of the mountain in Hawaii name Manue Kea.
返信削除It is very good place for Tesco because the low atmospheric pressure good weather and there are no cities nearby so scientists start to study drifters Canadian satellite.
Very good study.
削除#3 study drifters <=?
The fact that people fall in love is universal.
返信削除What are you saying brings us the strange for feeling of love?
According to his theory, what’s the matter the most it’s physical across north of the charge, such as being held in a mothers arms.
#2 What are you or what you are?
削除#3 ... the most is ...
In 1932 I decided to share decided not sure of the snow crystals it takes about 3000 photos and comes right over to all measure times
返信削除#1 decided or not decided ?
削除