2020年2月10日月曜日

Sr.1-Write about a family member-Feb.10

Write about a family member, a relative, or a pet, in 5-6 sentences
Use the past tense in one or two of the sentences. 
The first sentence should start with “I’ll write about…”. 

41 件のコメント:

  1. I’ll write about my pet dog.
    Her name is Anko and She is five years old.
    My old sister wants pretty dog so we bought the dog six years old.
    I often walk for her to near the park.
    I love my dog and I’ll take care of my pet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #3 old sister=>
      ... wants pretty dog=> wanted a ...
      ... years old=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my pet dog.
      Her name is Anko and She is five years old.
      My old sister wanted a dog so we bought the dog six years ago.
      I often walk for her to near the park.
      I love my dog and I’ll take care of my pet.

      削除
  2. I'll write about my brother.
    He is 7 years old. He is in the first grade in elementary school.
    He likes playing baseball. I often play baseball with him.
    I like him very much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      Write a sentence in the past tense.
      You wrote two sentences starting with "I ..." but you should write more about him.

      削除
    2. I'll write about my brother now.
      He is 7 years old and he is in the first grade in elementary school.
      He likes playing baseball so, I often play baseball with him.
      He always smiling during play baseball.
      I like him very much.

      削除

  3. I’ll write about my mother, Nana.
    She was born in Osaka.
    She graduated Kyoto University.
    She is a maternity nurse.
    She likes watching figure skating and I like it, too.
    She sometimes makes some sweets for us.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #3 graduated ...=>
      (Look up the word in the dictionary and find how to use it.)

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my mother, Nana.
      She was born in Osaka.
      She graduated from Kyoto University.
      She is a maternity nurse.
      She likes watching figure skating and I like it, too.
      She sometimes makes some sweets for us.

      削除
  4. I’ll write about my sister.
    When I was one years old, she was born.
    My sister and I go to the same school.
    She is on the school badminton club.
    She usually runs 3km on every Tuesdays.
    She can run as fast as me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #2 => She was ..., when I was ...
      #4 She is => She plays ... on ...
      #5 ... 3km every Tuesday
      #6 ... me=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my sister.
      She was born, when I was one years old.
      My sister and I go to the same school.
      She plays badminton on the school badminton team.
      She usually runs 3km every Tuesday.
      She can run as fast as I.

      削除
  5. I’ll write about my sister, Asuka.
    She was born on July in Tokyo.
    She is eleven years old now.
    She is five grade in elementary school.
    She usually watches videos on YouTube in her free time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #2 born on July=>
      #4 is five grade=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my sister. Asuka.
      She was born on July 24th in Tokyo.
      She is eleven years old now.
      She is in the fifth grade in elementary school.
      She usually watches videos on YouTube in her free time.

      削除
  6. I'll write about my sister.
    And she is in the second grade in high school.
    She usually gets up at seven and leave home at eight.
    She plays basketball on her schooll basketbsll team until six.
    She often watch a drama on her phone in her free time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What's her name?
      #3 leave home=>
      #4 until six ...
      #5 often watch ...

      削除
  7. I’ll write about my sister.
    She is 19 years old.
    Her birthday is January 26th.
    She goes to the university in Tokyo now.
    She said “My school life is very happy.”

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 add her name.
      #2, 3=> Write in one sentence.
      #4 ... to a university ...
      #5 When did she say?
      "My school life is ..."=> I'm happy with ...

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my sister, Maki.
      She is 19 years old, and her birthday is January 26th.
      She goes to a university in Tokyo now.
      She said “I’m happy with school life” when she entered a university.
      She wants to be a nurse in the future.

      削除
  8. I’ll write about my little sister.
    Her name is Hikaru and we call her Hicchan.
    She is a forth grades in middle high school.
    She likes playing basketball and she is a member of her school basketball team.
    She likes reading comic books in her free time.
    She usually goes to bed at ten.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written.
      #3 ... is a forth grades=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my little sister.
      Her name is Hikaru and we call her Hicchan.
      She is in the forth grades in middle high school.
      She likes playing basketball and she is a member of her school basketball team.
      She likes reading comic books in her free time.
      She usually goes to bed at ten,
      Her don’t like food is eggplant.

      削除
  9. I’ll write about my brother.
    He is in the six grade of his elementary school.
    He played soccer with me a year ago.
    Now, he is studying very hard to his entrance exam of junior high school.
    He is very loudly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What's his name, when was he born?
      #3 Just once?
      #4 Is he still studying?
      #5 loudly=>

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my brother, Ayata.
      He was born in 2008, and he is in the six grade of his elementary school now.
      He played soccer with me when I was in the elementary school.
      He started studying to his entrance exam of junior high school a year ago.
      He is very noisy.

      削除
  10. I’ll write about my family.
    I have 4 members of my family.
    My mother was a nurse. She teaches them now. My mother likes cooking.
    My father is a doctor. He usually leaves home at eight.
    I have an old sister. She is 19 years old. She studies hard.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You need to follow the instructions;
      Write about a family member, a relative, or a pet, in 5-6 sentences.

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my sister.
      Her name is Hinako.
      She is 19 years old.
      She is good at playing the piano.
      She usually reads books in her free time.
      She is kind to everyone.

      削除
  11. I will write about my brother.
    He was from in Kyoto in 2010.
    He is elementary school student.
    He has a lot friends, and he usually play games with his friends after school.
    He play soccer on weekends.
    He is goalkeeper in his team.
    He looks fun when he plays soccer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 => ... born ...
      #3 is elementary ...=>
      #4 ... play games
      #5 play soccer=>
      #6 is goalkeeper=>

      削除
    2. I will write about my brother.
      He was born in Kyoto in 2010.
      He is primary school student.
      He has a lot friends, and they usually play games after school.
      He plays soccer on weekends.
      He is goal keeper in his team.
      He looks fun when he plays soccer.

      削除
  12. My family member is father, mother and me.
    I'll write about my mother.
    She lived in Australia when she was a young.
    My mother is pharmacist.
    She usually gets up at six and she makes my lunch box.
    She leaves home for eight for company at nine.
    She finishes work at five or seven, so we usually eat dinner at eight.
    She sometime goes to work on Saturday.
    She likes listening classical music and rakugo.

    返信削除
    返信

    1. #3 ... was a young=>
      #4 is pharmacist=>
      #5 makes my lunch box=> makes my lunch for school
      #6 ... for eight=>
      company at nine=>
      #7 ... eat dinner=>
      #9 ... listening classical ...=>

      削除
    2. I'll write about my mother.
      She lived in Australian when she was young.
      My mother is a pharmacist.
      She usually gets up at six and makes my lunch for school.
      She finished work at five or seven, so we usually have dinner at eight.

      削除
  13. I’ll write about my brother.
    His name is Hiroaki.
    He is a college student.
    He likes listen to the music, so he usually listen music in his room on his free times.
    He usually watch the history movie. Because he likes history and he know a lot of things about it.
    He often teaches me about Japanese history for my school exams.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #4 likes listen to=>
      , so=> and
      ... usually listen music=>
      on his ....=>
      #5 usually watch=>
      the history movie=> history movies
      #5,6 => He likes history and watches ...
      #7 teaches me about=> teaches me Japanese...

      削除
    2. I’ll write about my brother.
      His name is Hiroaki.
      He is a college student.
      He likes listening to the music and he usually listens to the music in his room on his free times.
      He likes history and watches history movies.
      He knows a lot of things about it.
      He often teaches me Japanese history for my school exams.

      削除
  14. I will write about my pet dog.
    His name is Moca.
    I named him Moca because of his hair color.
    He has gray and brown hair.
    He is three years old and I started to keep him three years ago.
    It’s because I used to live in an apartment and I couldn’t keep any pet there, so I moved three years ago.
    I don’t have any brothers or sisters, so he is the only one who can play with me.
    I often go to Yoyogi Park with him to run in the dog run with him.
    My mother usually take him for a walk twice a day.
    He is very cute and active.
    I feel happy when I play with him or touch him.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It is very well written but you should have written in 5-6 sentences.
      #6 unnecessary (it's because => that's because)

      削除
  15. I will write about my pet dog.
    His name is Moca.
    I named him because of his hair color.
    He has gray and brown hair.
    He is three years old and I started to keep him three years ago.
    That’s because I used to live in an apartment and I couldn’t keep any pets there, so I moved three years ago.
    I don’t have any brothers or sisters, so he is the only one who can play with me.
    I often go to Yoyogi Park with him to run in the dog run.
    My mother usually take him for a walk twice a day.
    He is very cute and active.
    I feel happy when I play with him or touch him.

    返信削除