2020年12月14日月曜日

Ex-2.1-Sr.1-Dec.14

Underline the words to be explained. Check the words that to determine the tense/form
=> Write the answers

9 件のコメント:

  1. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    They man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr.Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  2. Here is come .hat is the bus we've been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night.
    The man on the wheel chair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    the school festival we've preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I've found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  3. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  4. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waited for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  5. Here it comes. That is the bus we've been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type all the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we've been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I've found the power cable Cindy was look for yesterday.

    返信削除
  6. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the most resin you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  7. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    They man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr.Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  8. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr. Brown is going to look after.
    Type in the word you want to look up, and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was talking about has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除
  9. Here it comes. That is the bus we’ve been waiting for.
    Who was the person you were talking with over the phone last night?
    That man on the wheelchair is the patient Dr Brown is going to look up.
    Type in the word you want to talking , and the system will search for it on the Internet.
    The school festival we’ve been preparing for has just been called off.
    The burger shop I was looking after has been closed since last week.
    I’ve found the power cable Cindy was looking for yesterday.

    返信削除