Speak about your overcoat in 3 sentences.
TS: I have a adj, adj, adj overcoat that …/My overcoat is adj, adj, and adj.
#3 I usually/always wear it when … It is/isn’t warm enough to … It is hardly/very much ….
Adj. Order: beautiful, new/worn-out, thick/thin, heavy/light, blue/gray, cashmere/wool/cotton/polyester, duffel/school overcoat
I have a new thick brown duffel overcoat that my …
It’s a little heavy but it keeps me warm even on a cold day.
It is a little too large for me now, but I’m hoping it’ll fit me perfectly by the end of the winter.
My friends told me it looks good on me especially with my red muffler.
I have a light white overcoat.
返信削除I got it yesterday.
I haven't worn it yet so I want to when it gets very cold.
#1 one more adj!
削除#2 ... when ...
#3 ... yet but I will ...
I have a school overcoat .
返信削除My parents gave me when I was 15
I usually put on overcoat when I go to school in winter
#1 adj, adj!!!
削除#2 gave it to me ...
#3 wear it when ...
I have a new thick black overcoat.
返信削除I got it this winter because I didn’t have thick coat to wear to school.
I usually wear it in the middle of winter because it’s warm enough even with short socks.
#2 ... to go to school
削除#3 => It's so warm that I ...
My overcoat is light, thin and warm.
返信削除I got it three years ago when I was looking for a overcoat for winter.
I usually don’t wear it because I go outside to only go to the school.
#2 an overcoat
削除#3 because ...??? why not?
My overcoat is warm, thick, and white.
返信削除I don't remember when it is, but my mother bought me.
I usually use it for school and go out.
#2 when I got it but
削除#3 wear it when
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除I have a black thick overcoat.
返信削除I bought it two years ago.
I used it while I was studying abroad, and I sometimes use it.