2020年12月14日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Dec.14

Speak  about your overcoat in 3 sentences.

#3 I usually/always wear it when … It is/isn’t warm enough to … It is hardly/very much ….
Adj. Order: beautiful, new/worn-out, thick/thin, heavy/light, blue/gray, cashmere/wool/cotton/polyester, duffel/school overcoat

I have a new thick brown duffel overcoat that my … 
It’s a little heavy but it keeps me warm even on a cold day. 
It is a little too large for me now, but I’m hoping it’ll fit me perfectly by the end of the winter. 
My friends told me it looks good on me especially with my red muffler. 

17 件のコメント:

  1. I have a black cotton jacket.
    My grand parents bought it for me on my 12th birthday.
    It has food so it’s worm enough to keep worm my head.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 hood so it makes my neck/head warm even on a cold day.

      削除
  2. I have a warm school coat.
    My parents gave me two years ago.
    It was made of wool.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 warm wool school coat
      #2 it to me
      #3 Explain

      削除
  3. I have a light white Overcoat that was made by cotton.
    My parents bought me last winter.
    It is thin but it‘a very warm to wear.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 light white cotton ...
      #2 bought it for me

      削除
  4. I have a long gray school overcoat.
    I got this coat when I entered my junior high school.
    Winter season I usually wear it when I go to my school.

    返信削除
  5. I have a warm navy duffle coat.
    My parents bought me a month ago.
    I usually wear it to go to school.

    返信削除
  6. I have a new overcoat that is black.
    My mother got me it when I was entered high school.
    I usually wear it when I go to school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 new black ...
      #2 bought it for me ... I entered

      削除
  7. I have a reversible boa blouson.
    My mom bought it for me two month ago.
    It is warm, muffled and cute.

    返信削除
  8. I have a black long coat.
    My mother bought it for me last year.
    It is warm and stylish.

    返信削除
  9. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除