2020年12月7日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Dec.7

Speak about your elementary school days in 3 sentences.

TS: When I was in elementary school/an elementary school student, I … 
#2/#3 I liked/didn’t like -ing, I was/wasn’t (adj), I used/didn’t use to …, 
I was in the habit of sth/-ing, 
I tended to do/be …, all the time/often/sometimes

In my early days in elementary school, I liked playing cards and did it with my classmates all the time. 
We especially enjoyed playing old maid/poker because we always laughed at the end of each game.
But when I turned 10, I became obsessed with playing baseball and had played it in a local team until I started junior high school

17 件のコメント:

  1. When I was in elementary school I liked it to be with my friends.
    We usually chatted about Deculus about the class or games.
    Also I had Attended to school with them for six years but now we can’t.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 liked to spend time ...
      #2 Count Dracula
      #3 I attended the same school?

      削除
  2. When I was in elementary school student, I liked playing the piano.
    I was in the habit of practice piano every day.
    I tended to think about music all the time.

    返信削除
  3. When I was in elementary school, I was a very bright girl.
    I like to play tag with my friends on break Time.
    And I often talk something with my friends and my classroom teacher.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 cheerful
      #2 liked to
      #3 talked a lot ...

      削除
  4. When I was in elementary school, I like playing outside.
    I was usually playing game of tag with my friends after school at the school yard.
    I thought it was nice to run around outside.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 liked
      #2 I usually played ...
      #3 I enjoyed -ing

      削除
  5. When I was in elementary school, I was a very
    I like to play card game with my friends after school.
    And I always talk with my friends and teacher.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When I was in elementary school, I was a very active
      I like to play card game with my friends after school.
      And I always talk with my friends and teacher.

      削除
    2. #1 ... was very ...
      #2 liked to
      #3 ... talked

      削除
  6. When I was in elementary school, I was actively than now.
    I like play dodgeball with my class mates.
    I was in the habit of getting up late.
    I sometimes come to school fastest in my class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... more active than ...
      #2 liked playing
      #3 But I was ... and I sometimes got to school ...

      削除
  7. When I was in elementary school I like to playing soccer.
    I was playing soccer before class in the morning and after school every day with my friends.
    But I don’t play it because I don’t see them from graduate Junior high school.

    返信削除
  8. When I was in elementary school, I was so sporty.
    I liked doing exercises that is playing soccer, basketball, and ballet ball.
    I was in the habit of playing basketball so I have play basketball now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I liked sports activities.
      #2 ..., such as ...
      #3 and I play it ...

      削除