2020年12月2日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Dec.2

Speak about your childhood in 3 sentences.
TS: When I was a child, I … 
#2/#3 I liked/didn’t like -ing, I was/wasn’t (adj), I used/didn’t use to …, 
I was in the habit of sth/-ing, all the time/often/sometimes…

When I was a child, I was curious about anything and I did anything I was interested in. 
I watched any TV programs, read any books, played anything with my friends. 
I even took a bus and train once by myself to visit another town without telling it to my parents and they thought I was kidnapped.

18 件のコメント:

  1. When I was a child, I was selfish. I have a big brother and a big sister and everyone in my family permitted what I was doing all the time. also I was active and I often used to right on unicycle and bamboo stilts.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Merry Christmas honey. I got your present. go ahead. open it. Thanks Fred all the tickets of the city orchestra concert. We used to go to listen to the City orchestra all the time before our kids were born. I missed that. Me too. we used to go once or twice a month. So this will be so much fun. thank you so much honey.

      削除
    2. #2 I was the youngest in the family with a ... and a..., so ...
      #3 ride a ...

      削除
  2. When I was a child, I was obsessed with drawing characters .
    I liked to draw not only characters of people but also a creatures because I liked to watch many kind of Anime. I was in the habit of drawing all the time and that is what made me right now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... only people but also creatures like ... because ...
      #3 ... time and I still ...

      削除
  3. When I was a child I was so aggressive.
    I liked to play the outside and I often kicked the ball with my friend.
    I often kicked it to the neighbors house so also I was scolded by my teacher.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... play outside ... a ball ...
      #3 ... house and was scolded by (what teacher before elementary school?)

      削除
    2. Merry Christmas honey I got your present go ahead open it thanks Fred oh the tickets for the city orchestra concert we used to listening to the concert all the time before the kids were born I miss that me too we used to go once twice a month so this movie is so much fun thank you so much honey.

      削除
  4. When I was a child I was active
    I like watching Disney movies Such as toy story and monsters ink
    I was in the habit of riding kickboard

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Merry Christmas honey I got to your place and go ahead open it thenks bread oh ticket from orchestra concerts we used to go to the orchestra concert all the timeI missed that me too where we used to go to twice a mass where it is thanks honey

      削除
    2. #2 liked ... <= #3 Also, I
      #3=> #2

      削除
  5. When I was a child, I was not active.
    I liked to see trains and I used to wave my hands to a conductor when I take trains.
    I read the same picture book many times.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was in habit of reading picture book.

      削除
    2. Merry Christmas honey I got your present. Go ahead. Open it. Thanks Brad. Tickets for a city concert. We used to go to CO Castro all the time before kids were born. I miss that. Me too. We used to go there once or twice a month.

      削除
    3. #1 ... but I liked ...
      #2 ... the conductor ... a train.
      #3 Also, I liked ... and read ...

      削除
  6. When I was a child, I was active.
    I liked to going out, and I used to go to the park.
    My parents said I used to go to the park everyday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Merry Christmas honey I got here a present that here It open it.
      Thanks Brad oh the ticket of the extra concert.
      We used to say that you go to that Australian concert. I missed it.
      Me too. I want to go there twice a month. Where did this real beer so much fun thanks for handling.

      削除
    2. #2 to go out, especially to ...
      #3 Speak what you did there

      削除