2020年2月3日月曜日

Sr.1-Communication Practice-Feb.3

Intro-1: Introduce yourself to the Group in 5-6 sentences. 
Family, 
Club activity=>I do/play ~ in/on the school …, 

44 件のコメント:

  1. Hey, I’m Rin. I’ 15 years old. I play basketball in school basketball team. I like watch YouTube, foreign movies, instagrams in my free time. And i’m Really shy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hey=> Hello,
      in school ...=>
      like watch=>

      削除
    2. Hi, i’m Rin. I’m 15years old. I play basketball in the school basketball team. I like watching YouTube, movies ,and instagram in my free time. I have a old brother. He is studying abroad in France now.

      削除
  2. My name is Seo Sota.
    I like reading book in my free time.
    My favorite book is Harry and Potter series.
    I played soccer in school’s soccer team on junior high school.
    I like skiing too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. reading book=>
      Harry and Potter=> Harry Potter
      in school's=>
      on junior=>

      削除
    2. My name is Seo Sota.
      I like reading books in my free time.
      My favorite book is Harry Potter series.
      I played soccer on school's soccer team in junior high school.
      I like skiing too.

      削除
  3. My name is Madoka Terada.
    I ‘m in the second grade in junior high school.
    My birthday is March fourteenth.
    I go to Futaba junior high school.
    I play the horn in the school orchestra.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Excellent!
      What do you like doing in your free time?
      What is your favorite something, food, music, color?

      削除
    2. My name is Madoka Terada.
      I’m in the second grade in junior high school.
      My birthday is March fourteenth.
      I go to Futaba junior high school.
      I play the horn in the school orchestra.
      I play it almost everyday.
      I like classical music.
      I like watching TV in my free time.

      削除
  4. My name is Nao Kumagai.
    I have a sister.
    I go to Waseda Jitsugyo junior high school.
    I do shorinji kempo in the school.
    I like watching TV in my free time.

    返信削除
  5. I am Satomi.
    I go to Seikei junior high school.
    I like to watch TV and YouTube.
    I like to watch SNS too.
    I like music, so I play the piano after school on my free time.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3, 4=> I like watching A, B, and C.
      on my free=>

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    3. I am Satomi.
      I go to Seikei junior high school.
      I like watching TV, YouTube and SNS.
      I like music, so I play the piano after school on my free time.

      削除
  6. My name is Kei Nakayama.
    I like listen to music in my free time.
    When I listen to music I can get energy.
    I like Japanese music better than English music.
    My favorite artist is Mrs green apple.
    I want to go their live someday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. like listen=>
      can get energy=> I get energy
      go their live=>
      (live concert)

      削除
    2. My name is Kei Nakayama.
      I like listening to music in my free time.
      When I listen to music I get energy.
      I like Japanese music better than English music.
      My favorite artist is Mrs green apple.
      I want to go their live concert someday.

      削除
  7. My name is Rie.
    I'm fourteen years old.
    I'm in the third grade in juinior high school.
    I play basketball on my schooi basketball team.
    My favorite subjet is P.E and I don't like math and science.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well done!
      What is your favorite food/color/something?
      What do you do in your free time?

      削除
    2. My name is Rie.
      I'm fourteen years old.
      I'm in the third grade in junior high school.
      I like playing basketball with my friends.
      I play basketball on my school basketball team.
      I usually listen to music in my free time.
      My favorite subject is P.E and I don't like math and science.

      削除
  8. My name is Manaka Tsuchiya.
    I’m in the second grades.
    I like listening to music in my free time.
    I play basketball in my school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. second grades=>
      What kind of music?
      How do you play basketball?

      削除
    2. My name is Manaka Tsuchiya.
      I’m in the second grades.
      I like listening to music in my free time.
      I like music of k-pop.
      I play basketball two times in week at my school.

      削除
  9. My name is Kosei Yamahata.
    I have two little brothers.
    I usually listening music, reading books and watching Anime in my free time.
    I like to play with my friends.
    I can’t speak English well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. usually listening=>
      play with my friends=> spend time/hang out with ...
      I can't ...=> ... as well as ...

      削除
    2. My name is Kosei Yamahata.
      I have two little brothers.
      One of my brother, he is elementary school student.
      He plays soccer, he is goal keeper.
      Other my brother, he is junior high school student.
      He plays tennis in school tennis team.
      I usually reading books in my free time.
      I like fantasy.

      削除
  10. My name is Fuka.
    I like read comic books in my free time.
    My favorite comic book is “Akutaju”.
    This is very interesting.
    I play volleyball in school on Wednesday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. like read=>
      Wednesday=>

      削除
    2. My name is Fula.
      I like reading comic books in my free time.
      My favorite comic book is “Akutaju”.
      This is very interesting.
      I play volleyball in the school volleyball team on Wednesdays.

      削除
  11. I play volleyball on the school.
    I like listening to music in my free time.
    Also I like listening to music in the bath.
    I’m interested of singing.
    I usually go to the karaoke once a month.
    I went the karaoke yesterday with my sister for two hours.
    Thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. volleyball on the school=>
      Also, I like=> For example, I ... when I'm ...
      interested of=>
      to the karaoke=> to karaoke
      I went to ...<= unnecessary. Write about your favorite something instead.

      削除
    2. I play volleyball on the school volleyball team.
      I usually play volleyball for three hours on weekdays.
      When I am free, I usually listening to music.
      For example, I listening to bokaro music when I’m taking a bath.
      I want to sing well.

      削除
  12. My name is Mayuko.
    I live in Mitaka, Tokyo with my parents and a big brother.
    I play table tennis in my table tennis team.
    I play it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at my school gym.
    My school is in Chofu, Tokyo.
    My favorite subjects are math and art because they are very intersting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. in my table=>
      at my school gym=>

      削除
    2. My name is Mayuko.
      I live in Mitaka, Tokyo. I have a brother. His name is Hiroaki. He is college student.
      I play table tennis on my school table tennis team.
      I play it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in my school gym.
      My school is in Chofu, Tokyo.
      My favorite subjects are math and art because they are very intersting.

      削除
  13. I’m Koei Suenobu.
    I’m in the second grade in junior high school.
    My hobby is watching TV.
    I usually watch comedy shows.
    I play with my friends on the weekends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. play with my friends=> go out/hang out/go somewhere/spend time with ...
      What is your favorite something?

      削除
    2. I’m Koei Suenobu.
      I’m in the second grade in junior high school.
      My hobby is watching TV.
      I usually watch comedy shows.
      I like spending time with my friends.
      My favorite food is curry and rice.

      削除
  14. My name is Yusei.
    I’m fourteen years old.
    I like basketball so I’ m on the school basketball team.
    I usually get up at seven and I usually leave home.
    I usually come back home at six and I usually go to bed at eleven.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. like -ing ...
      I usually leave home =>
      come back home=> come home

      削除
    2. My name is Yusei Ota
      I’m fourteen years old.
      I like playing basketball, so i’m on the school basketball team.
      I usually get up at seven and I usually leave home.
      I usually come back home at six and I usually go to bed at eleven.

      削除
  15. My name is Sota.
    I’m fifteen years old and third grade of junior high school.
    I’m in the school golf club.
    I like sports very much like soccer and baseball.
    I also like to watch a movie on my smartphone.

    返信削除