OK everyone let’s begin In today’s reason we ran about the animals of any Africa. Forest open your textbook to phage 50 What is eats the enemies such as Ryan After that I will write some questions rock bottom Please answer them before every.
OK everyone let’s begin. In today’s lesson we learned about the animals Forest open your text book to page 50 will be A boat do you wake up Ella friend. Is it eight is Anime such as .after that I will be in large them questions on the blackboard please answer them before templating.
Today’s lesson let’s learn Open your text that to page 50 About Africa Please answer before Bear Lake What is it and is enemies in the world such as rain
OK everyone let’s begin In today’s reason we ran about the animals of any Africa. Forest open your textbook to phage 50 What is eats the enemies such as Ryan After that I will write some questions.
OK everyone let’s begin Today reason we about the animals inAfrica. Find open your textbook to phage 50. What is it the while such as lion. After that I will write some questions rock board. Please answer them before
OK everyone let’s begin
返信削除In today’s reason we ran about the animals of any Africa.
Forest open your textbook to phage 50
What is eats the enemies such as Ryan
After that I will write some questions rock bottom
Please answer them before every.
Try to pronounce "L" more clearly.
削除Today
返信削除Do you need a bath do you African elephant
At the Easey it anyway give me a sad day I die
After that I will like some crystal milk for
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronounce "R" more clearly.
OK everyone.Let’s begin.
返信削除Elise about elephants in Africa.
What is it enemy such as lion.
After that please
Please answer the phone before.
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除OK everyone let’s
返信削除What is eat enemies
After that I will write some questions on baraka board.
Please answer them before
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronounce "L" more clearly.
OK everyone let’s begin
返信削除First open to page 50
Please answer them before bell ring
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除OKBeats being.What is it and sent to Ryan
返信削除Please answer than before Barry.
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronounce "L" more clearly.
OK everyone let’s begin. In today’s lesson we learned about the animals Forest open your text book to page 50 will be A boat do you wake up Ella friend. Is it eight is Anime such as .after that I will be in large them questions on the blackboard please answer them before templating.
返信削除Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronouncing elephant one more time.
Today’s lesson let’s learn
返信削除Open your text that to page 50
About Africa
Please answer before Bear Lake
What is it and is enemies in the world such as rain
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Pronounce "elephant" more clearly.
in today’s lesson it’s about animals in
返信削除first biggest book will be about everyone.
after that I will write
please answer soon before
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除
返信削除First of all your turkeys with two page 50.
We will need to Africa.
After that I will write some questions on black bored.
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronounce "R" more clearly.
OK everyone let’s begin
返信削除In today’s reason we ran about the animals of any Africa.
Forest open your textbook to phage 50
What is eats the enemies such as Ryan
After that I will write some questions.
Try to speak chunk by chunk.
削除Try to pronounce "L" more clearly.
She thought about a rude man and refused to do so.
返信削除Secret didn’t understand why she was arrested.
They asked state government for a car rights.
#3<=???
削除They asked state government for civil rights.
削除Will you show me how do you write your name in Japanese Yumi?
返信削除Here you are.
That’s the breaks a picture.
#1 Not right.
削除#3 ?
This milk is too hot for the baby to drink.
返信削除Please be quiet a older not to wake up the baby.
They practice more in order not to lose the final game.
#2 "in"
削除#3 more<=???
Guess what. I’m going to visit Finland next month. How come?
返信削除Why these are important?
削除did your mother make a new dress for your sister?
返信削除Kate gave me an adventure book.
could you pass me the sword .
Very good.
削除#3 sword or salt?
I am going to meet a woman which is
返信削除Just this?
削除To communicate
返信削除Is this all you learned in 10 minutes?
削除Sister Teresa opened two houses.
返信削除One was for dying, the other for children
Good.
削除One more sentence/phrase.
Malala is a schoolgirl.
返信削除She wants to be politician.
She said education first.
#1 Is this important?
削除#2 a politician
So we meet at New movies Sarasota tomorrow?
返信削除Where is it? on State Street ?
That's right .
Any key phrases?
削除William climbed to the top of the windmill and connected the last two wires.
返信削除As a windmill turned a small light began to shine.
The boy did it.
You remembered a long sentence.
削除Keep going?
OK everyone let’s begin
返信削除Today reason we about the animals inAfrica.
Find open your textbook to phage 50.
What is it the while such as lion.
After that I will write some questions rock board.
Please answer them before
Good work!
削除Try to pronounce "L" more clearly.
He win novel piece prize in 1964.
返信削除It agree that passenger could suit any.
King gave is famous I had dream speech.
#1 win?
削除#2 it agree?
#3 ???