I heard from Barbara that you have what’s that Yes I fell down and hit my head but I’m all right Do you do you see a doctor about it She didn’t find anything wrong Just told me to stay home and relax for a few days
Hello mom are all brother you had an accident Yes I am further and hit my head but I’m all right. Did you see your doctor about it? Oh yes he didn’t find anything wrong song You just told me to stay off and for few days.
mom my heart my brother yes I fell down and suck my head but I'm all right did you see your doctor about it yes anything to wrong he just told me to stay home and react to this
I heard the sound of bothered you have a friend.I heard the sound of bothered you have a friend .Yes I have you down and hit my head but I live. Did you see all of us there about it. Yes she didn’t find anything lullaby. Do you just want to stay for a few days.
Mom I am heard from Barbara that your accent. Did you see a doctor about it?He didn’t find I want don’t. He just told me to stay home and she rocks a few days.
Yes I am feeling builder and hit my head but I’m all right . Did you see the doctor about it . Oh yes . He just told me to stay home and relax for-few days .
I h Yes I feel the heat my head but I am all right. Did you see a doctor about it? Oh yes he didn’t find anything about it. He just told me to stay home and relax for a few days.
Mom I heard from Barbara that you had an accident .My head but I'm alright . did you See a doctor about it He didn't find anything wrong though. He just told me to stay home and relax for a few days .
Mom I Heard you had a accident. Yes I am down and hit my head but I’m all right. Did you see your doctor about it Oh yes he didn’t find anything He just called me stay and relax a few days.
Marty experience for the area in his home . He decided to do something to make the world a better in here place. Dr. King was assassinated on April 4 1968.
Marty experience for the area in his home . He decided to do something to make the world a better in here place. Dr. King was assassinated on April 4 1968.
Eric always taste the truth. He’s an honest person. He also tries to work. He is very hard-working killed on the other hand print sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s crazy. However he always tries to help others. He’s kind. Do you far is the Chi with strangers so she sometimes gets tries to help others Normas. Siri is sociable. She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all. Permits that is very generous. He often gives his money to charities. Phone isn’t mean either. He doesn’t mind renting his money to his friends. Catherine is gentle. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners. To be frank with you either I am in my tire then I look.
He also ate a car race cars that race. She's on oldest person. She also tries to walk heart. She is very hard-working. On the other hand Prince sometimes doesn't do his homework. He's racing. Pomodoro she always tries to help others. He's kind. Jennifer eat shy with strangers Sosie sometimes get the nervous. Siri is sociable. She doesn't mind talking to strangers. Org. I'm too. It's very generous. Key off and give the kids the money to charities. Listen to me either. She doesn't mind reading his money to his occurrence. Casa rain, it's gender. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes totable manners.
Eric always tell you the truth.He’s an honest person. He also tries to work hard. He is very hard-working. On the other hand, Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework.He’s dizzy. However, he always tries to help others. He’s kind.Jennifer is shy with strangers, so she sometimes gets nervous. Jewelry is So strawberry.She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all. Tom’s that is very can nearest.He often gives his money to charities. Tom isn’t mean, either.
Eric always tells the truth. He’s an honest person. I also tried to work hard . He is very hard-working on the other hand which sometimes doesn’t do his homework . He is lazy . Where are he always try to help others. He’s kind. Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Judy is sociable she doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all . Tom’s dad is very generous. He often gives his money to charities. So isn’t mean either. He doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends . Siri is gentle . She never gets angry at others . She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners. To be frank with you. I am much shine than I look.
Eric Always tells the truth he is an honest person He also tries to Walk He very hard-working on The other hand with Red sometimes doesn't do his homework he is lazy He always tries to help others he Is kind HIV strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Siri is Sociable Doesn't mind me talking to strangers at home Amistad is very generous. gives his money Isn't me either She doesn't mind reading his money to his friends Cesare is gentle She never gets angry at others She becomes strict with children when It comes to table mother .To be with you
Eric always tells the truth. He’s an honest person. He also tries to work hard He’s very hard-working. On the other hand Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s lazy. However always tries to help others He’s kind Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Siri is sociable. Flying to Tokyo with this changes at all Tom studies very generous. He often gives his money to Charities Either Bending his money to his friends Catherine is gentle. She never get angry at others. Siri games with her to the table manners To be frank with you i’m
Eric always tells the truth. he is an honest person. He also tries to work hard.He’s hard-working.On the other hand. Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s really lazy.However he always tries to help others.She’s kind. Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Jury is sociable. She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all. Tom’s dad is very Ross.He often gives him the money to charities. Tom isn’t me either. She doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends. Catherine is gentle. Siri never gets angry at others.She becomes strict with her children when it comes to the table manners. To be frank with you I’m not shy at all then I’ll look.
Eric always tells the truth. Sis an honest person. She also tries to work hard. She is very hard-working . on the other Hand do you work he is lazy however, tries to Help others.kind. Can you hurry is shy with strangers so Siri sometimes gets robbers. Judy C rangers at all times dad is very generous.She did she’s money to charities Tom isn’t mean either she doesn’t mind lending me his money to his friends. Kathaleen is gentle. She never gets angry at others.
Eric always tells the truth. He’s an honest person. He also tries to work hard. He’s very hard-working. On the other hand Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s lazy. However he always tries to help others. He’s kind. Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Siri is sociable. She doesn’t mind taking to strangers at all. Tom’s dad is very generous. He often gives his money to charities. Tom isn’t mean either. He doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends. Catherine is gentle. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners. To be frank with you I am at Shira that I look.
He also ate a car race cars that race. She's on oldest person. She also tries to walk heart. She is very hard-working. On the other hand Prince sometimes doesn't do his homework. He's racing. Pomodoro she always tries to help others. He's kind. Jennifer eat shy with strangers Sosie sometimes get the nervous. Siri is sociable. She doesn't mind talking to strangers. Org. I'm too. It's very generous. Key off and give the kids the money to charities. Listen to me either. She doesn't mind reading his money to his occurrence. Casa rain, it's gender. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes totable manners.
Fred always say my mom is very kind. My mom sees Freddie is always nice to her. My mom say I need to clean my room and more often. Recess he is trying to study as hard as he can. I think you are in as hard
Reto register. My mom is very kind. My mom always said Fred is nice too hard. My mom said I needed to clean my dream more often. Red states he is mine. I think my brother. John
Read all the way to say my mom is always kind. Faith friend is always nice to her. Somethings are you do you know my know my mom and mom. Crabtree he Green everyone I think
Fred said my mom very kind. My mom thinks friend he’s always kind to her. My mom says I need to clean my room more often. Fresh sage to try harder I think everyone is
It always say my mom is very kind. My mom save friend is always nice to Ha. My mom say I need green one on the more. Great please he is trying to hard as he can. Think everyone can.
Play always say my mom is always kind to Dion Live is always nice to Home. Mom says I need to clean my name more often video game Let’s say he is trying to study as hard as he can.
with always sis my mom is always kind. my mom thinks Fred is always nice to her. I said I need to cream Fred said he is trying to study how does he can. I think everyone can
But all I see is my mom is always crying. I love the things crate is always nice to her. My mom says I need to clean my room more often. Chris is here hers is trying to study as hard as he can. Everyone is trying more harder than you are.
Fred always say your mom is always kind. My mom says Fred is always nice to her. My mom says to I need to Creemore room minder more often. Friends says he is trying to As you hard as hard he can.
Friend always says my mom is very kind. My mom says friend is always nice to your girl. My mom said I need to clean my room more often. Brett said he’s trying to hard as hard as she can. I think everyone is coming ask much.
Fred said My mom is very kind. My mom is always said Fred is nice to her. My mom said I needed to clean my room more often. Fred states he is mine. I think everyone can
I heard from Barbara that you have what’s that
返信削除Yes I fell down and hit my head but I’m all right
Do you do you see a doctor about it
She didn’t find anything wrong
Just told me to stay home and relax for a few days
Hello mom are all brother you had an accident
返信削除Yes I am further and hit my head but I’m all right.
Did you see your doctor about it?
Oh yes he didn’t find anything wrong song
You just told me to stay off and for few days.
Very well done!
削除Speak again "fell down"
mom my heart my brother yes I fell down and suck my head but I'm all right did you see your doctor about it yes anything to wrong he just told me to stay home and react to this
返信削除Well done!
削除Speak again "fell down" "relax"
I heard the sound of bothered you have a friend.I heard the sound of bothered you have a friend .Yes I have you down and hit my head but I live. Did you see all of us there about it. Yes she didn’t find anything lullaby. Do you just want to stay for a few days.
返信削除Try to speak every word more clearly.
削除Speak again "I'm all right" "fell down" "relax"
Howard accident Yeah. Yes, can I keep my head but I for few days
返信削除Is this all?
削除You need to speak every word more clearly.
Mom I am heard from Barbara that your accent.
返信削除Did you see a doctor about it?He didn’t find I want don’t.
He just told me to stay home and she rocks a few days.
Try to go to bed earlier so that you can focus more in the lesson.
削除Yes I am feeling builder and hit my head but I’m all right .
返信削除Did you see the doctor about it .
Oh yes .
He just told me to stay home and relax for-few days .
Try to practice speaking, not just repeating.
削除Speak again "fell down"
You have an accident
返信削除I feel down and hit my head
Adopt her about it
He didn’t find anything wrong
Just told me to stay on for few days
You got the key information right.
削除Try repeating chunk by chunk.
I h
返信削除Yes I feel the heat my head but I am all right.
Did you see a doctor about it?
Oh yes he didn’t find anything about it.
He just told me to stay home and relax for a few days.
You did well in the ones recorded.
削除How did you do with the earlier sentences?
Mom I heard from Barbara that you had an accident .My head but I'm alright . did you See a doctor about it He didn't find anything wrong though. He just told me to stay home and relax for a few days .
返信削除Well done!
削除Speak again "fell down" "hit my head"
Mom I Heard you had a accident.
返信削除Yes I am down and hit my head but I’m all right.
Did you see your doctor about it
Oh yes he didn’t find anything
He just called me stay and relax a few days.
You got the key information right!
削除Speak again "wrong" "fell down" "told me"
He spoke to fast for us to understand.
返信削除Just this for 10 minutes?
削除swimming is my weekend freezer.
返信削除getting diary exercise is a good hobby.
keeping your word is very important.
There is a 14 hours difference between Tokyo and Canada.
返信削除You can walk around the observatory deck.
These are ok but don't look so important.
削除Don't you have a grammar textbook?
In 1979,
返信削除He said love bigins home.
Long ago we always helped each other in the communities.
返信削除Just one sentence?
削除Why are zero if you are forest now.
返信削除Because a lot of trees cut down every year.
Let’s do some research about one of these programs.
#1 Why what?
削除#2 trees are cut
How do you keep in touch with people?
返信削除Are usually use emails.
I am more useful time as always.
Good.
削除#2 We?
#3 "I am"?
Marty experience for the area in his home .
返信削除He decided to do something to make the world a better in here place.
Dr. King was assassinated on April 4 1968.
Well done.
削除#1 experience for the area?
#2 ... <= the world a better place?
Crystal Carter Was born in September 13th
返信削除He is a photo
Is this it?
削除born in?
Plastic bottles are invited for an American company on the first to use in 1974.
返信削除For one thing many oils used to make them.
We should
#1 are invited for???
削除many oils???
Life began to start immodesty cimane.
返信削除Is this it?
削除#1 began to start???
Marty experience for the area in his home .
返信削除He decided to do something to make the world a better in here place.
Dr. King was assassinated on April 4 1968.
Eric always taste the truth. He’s an honest person. He also tries to work. He is very hard-working killed on the other hand print sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s crazy. However he always tries to help others. He’s kind.
返信削除Do you far is the Chi with strangers so she sometimes gets tries to help others Normas. Siri is sociable. She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all.
Permits that is very generous. He often gives his money to charities. Phone isn’t mean either. He doesn’t mind renting his money to his friends.
Catherine is gentle. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners.
To be frank with you either I am in my tire then I look.
Well done.
削除You can do better if you try to read/speak chunk by chunk.
He also ate a car race cars that race. She's on oldest person. She also tries to walk heart. She is very hard-working. On the other hand Prince sometimes doesn't do his homework. He's racing. Pomodoro she always tries to help others. He's kind. Jennifer eat shy with strangers Sosie sometimes get the nervous. Siri is sociable. She doesn't mind talking to strangers. Org. I'm too. It's very generous. Key off and give the kids the money to charities. Listen to me either. She doesn't mind reading his money to his occurrence. Casa rain, it's gender. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes totable manners.
返信削除You need to pronounce "L" and "R" more clearly.
削除"work" NOT "walk"
"lazy" NOT "racing"
Eric always tell you the truth.He’s an honest person. He also tries to work hard. He is very hard-working. On the other hand, Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework.He’s dizzy. However, he always tries to help others. He’s kind.Jennifer is shy with strangers, so she sometimes gets nervous. Jewelry is So strawberry.She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all. Tom’s that is very can nearest.He often gives his money to charities. Tom isn’t mean, either.
返信削除Well done. Speak chunk by chunk.
削除"lazy"
"social"
Eric always tells the truth.
返信削除He’s an honest person.
I also tried to work hard .
He is very hard-working on the other hand which sometimes doesn’t do his homework .
He is lazy .
Where are he always try to help others.
He’s kind.
Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous.
Judy is sociable she doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all .
Tom’s dad is very generous.
He often gives his money to charities.
So isn’t mean either.
He doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends .
Siri is gentle .
She never gets angry at others .
She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners.
To be frank with you.
I am much shine than I look.
Very well done!
削除"tries"
"Julie"<= "L" sound
Eric Always tells the truth he is an honest person He also tries to Walk He very hard-working
返信削除on The other hand with Red sometimes doesn't do his homework he is lazy He always tries to help others he Is kind
HIV strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Siri is Sociable Doesn't mind me talking to strangers at home Amistad is very generous. gives his money Isn't me either She doesn't mind reading his money to his friends Cesare is gentle She never gets angry at others She becomes strict with children when It comes to table mother .To be with you
削除"work"
"at all"
"lending", not reading
"table manner"
Eric always tells the truth.
返信削除He’s an honest person.
He also tries to work hard
He’s very hard-working.
On the other hand Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework.
He’s lazy.
However always tries to help others
He’s kind
Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous.
Siri is sociable.
Flying to Tokyo with this changes at all
Tom studies very generous.
He often gives his money to Charities
Either
Bending his money to his friends
Catherine is gentle.
She never get angry at others.
Siri games with her to the table manners
To be frank with you i’m
Very well done!
削除"gets angry"
"when it comes to"
Eric always tells the truth. he is an honest person. He also tries to work hard.He’s hard-working.On the other hand. Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework. He’s really lazy.However he always tries to help others.She’s kind. Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous. Jury is sociable. She doesn’t mind talking to strangers at all. Tom’s dad is very Ross.He often gives him the money to charities. Tom isn’t me either. She doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends. Catherine is gentle. Siri never gets angry at others.She becomes strict with her children when it comes to the table manners. To be frank with you I’m not shy at all then I’ll look.
返信削除Very well done!
削除"he"
"generous"
"mean"
Eric always tells the truth. Sis an honest person. She also tries to work hard. She is very hard-working . on the other Hand do you work he is lazy however, tries to Help others.kind. Can you hurry is shy with strangers so Siri sometimes gets robbers. Judy C rangers at all times dad is very generous.She did she’s money to charities Tom isn’t mean either she doesn’t mind lending me his money to his friends. Kathaleen is gentle. She never gets angry at others.
返信削除Well done.
削除"he" not "she"
"nervous"
"Julie"
"gives"
Eric always tells the truth.
返信削除He’s an honest person.
He also tries to work hard.
He’s very hard-working.
On the other hand Fred sometimes doesn’t do his homework.
He’s lazy.
However he always tries to help others.
He’s kind.
Jennifer is shy with strangers so she sometimes gets nervous.
Siri is sociable.
She doesn’t mind taking to strangers at all.
Tom’s dad is very generous.
He often gives his money to charities.
Tom isn’t mean either.
He doesn’t mind lending his money to his friends.
Catherine is gentle.
She never gets angry at others.
She becomes strict with her children when it comes to table manners.
To be frank with you I am at Shira that I look.
Very well done!
削除"than I look"
He also ate a car race cars that race. She's on oldest person. She also tries to walk heart. She is very hard-working. On the other hand Prince sometimes doesn't do his homework. He's racing. Pomodoro she always tries to help others. He's kind. Jennifer eat shy with strangers Sosie sometimes get the nervous. Siri is sociable. She doesn't mind talking to strangers. Org. I'm too. It's very generous. Key off and give the kids the money to charities. Listen to me either. She doesn't mind reading his money to his occurrence. Casa rain, it's gender. She never gets angry at others. She becomes strict with her children when it comes totable manners.
返信削除"he" not "she"
削除Try to pronounce "s" "L" more clearly.
Fred always say my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom sees Freddie is always nice to her.
My mom say I need to clean my room and more often.
Recess he is trying to study as hard as he can.
I think you are in as hard
- sees?
削除- say?
#5 ???
Flight always say my mom is always kind.
返信削除My mom said Fred always a nice to Her .
Fred said he’s trying to study as hard as he can .
I think everyone can .
-say?
削除-said?
Reto register. My mom is very kind. My mom always said Fred is nice too hard. My mom said I needed to clean my dream more often. Red states he is mine. I think my brother. John
返信削除Try to speak more clearly, word by word.
削除- said?
Read all the way to say my mom is always kind.
返信削除Faith friend is always nice to her.
Somethings are you do you know my know my mom and mom.
Crabtree he
Green everyone I think
Review the textbook carefully.
削除- always says
Fred said my mom very kind.
返信削除My mom thinks friend he’s always kind to her.
My mom says I need to clean my room more often.
Fresh sage to try harder
I think everyone is
When you read, try to spark.
削除- said?
It always say my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom save friend is always nice to Ha.
My mom say I need green one on the more.
Great please he is trying to hard as he can.
Think everyone can.
- say?
削除- Ha?
- clean my room
Play always say my mom is always kind to Dion Live is always nice to Home. Mom says I need to clean my name more often video game Let’s say he is trying to study as hard as he can.
返信削除- says
削除- room
Fred always says my mom is always kind.
返信削除My mom it is kind
My mom says I need to clean my roof more often.
Try to speak when you read the text.
削除- room
with always sis my mom is always kind.
返信削除my mom thinks Fred is always nice to her.
I said I need to cream
Fred said he is trying to study how does he can.
I think everyone can
Try to speak when you read the text.
削除- says
- clean
But all I see is my mom is always crying.
返信削除I love the things crate is always nice to her.
My mom says I need to clean my room more often.
Chris is here hers is trying to study as hard as he can.
Everyone is trying more harder than you are.
Try to speak when you read the text.
削除- says
- more harder?
Fred always say your mom is always kind.
返信削除My mom says Fred is always nice to her.
My mom says to I need to Creemore room minder more often. Friends says he is trying to As you hard as hard he can.
Good.
削除- says
- clean
Friend always says my mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom says friend is always nice to your girl.
My mom said I need to clean my room more often.
Brett said he’s trying to hard as hard as she can.
I think everyone is coming ask much.
Well done.
削除- nice to her
- says, not said
Fred always says my mom is always kind.
返信削除Mom sais I need to clean my room.
Try to speak when you read the text.
削除- says
Fred said My mom is very kind.
返信削除My mom is always said Fred is nice to her.
My mom said I needed to clean my room more often.
Fred states he is mine.
I think everyone can
Try to speak when you read the text.
削除- says
Very well done!
返信削除"on the other hand"
"than I look"
Well done.
返信削除"work hard"
"lending"
"children"
Well done.
返信削除Try to speak chunk by chunk.
Try to pronounce every single word more clearly.
返信削除"an honest"
"lazy" not crazy
"shy"
Well done!
返信削除"generous"
"Catherine"