What kind of jobs do you want to do when you order? I want to go to Japan to make video games. Does sound interesting but you have to learn Japanese first. Yeah so I am going to take Japanese lessons in the summer.
What kind of job do you want to do when you are older? I want to call Japan and may work company that makes beer games. That sounds interesting but you have to go to chaparral first. Yeah so I am going to take a Japanese restaurant this summer.
What kind of job do you want to do when you’re older? I want to go to the bank someday and work for a company that make it a games. That sounds interesting.but will you have to learn Japanese first Yeah so I’m going to take a listen this summer
what kind of dog do you want to do all day . I want to go for a company makes videos games . that sounds interesting but you do you learn Japanese Sisley. yeah so I’m going to taking lesson this summer .
Joe what do you want to do when you’re older . I want to go jump in and work for a company doesn’t make video games. That sounds interesting . Yeah so will you do lunch for me in the summer .
I want to go to jump to look for a Japanese company that makes video games. That sounds interesting but you have to learn Japanese forest. Yeah so I am going to take a Japanese restaurant in December.
What kind of a jog do you want to do when you're older I want to go to Japan Baker company. That sounds great but that you have to do neurons if I need. yeah so I am going with to take a Japanese rest and this summer.
Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to speak a sentence that makes sense. Pronounce clearly: job, work for, learn Japanese Japanese rest???
What kind of job do you want to do when you're olde.r I want to go to Japan and some day and work for a company that makes video games. That sounds interesting but won't you have to learn some Japanese. I'm going to takeLessons this summer .
What kind of job do you want to do in. That sounds interesting but do you have to take a Japanese there soon . Yeah so I am going I did take a Japanese lessons this summer
What kind of dog do you want to do when you order That sounds interesting but you half the damn Japanese fast Yeah so I’m going to take Japanese lessons this summer
Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to compose a sentence that makes sense. Pronounce clearly: job, older, have to, first <= you need to pronounce consonants (子音) much more clearly.
What kind of jobs do you want to do when you order?
返信削除I want to go to Japan to make video games.
Does sound interesting but you have to learn Japanese first.
Yeah so I am going to take Japanese lessons in the summer.
Well done!
削除#2 is not exactly what is said, but you managed to speak a good sentence.
What kind of job do you want to do when you are older?
返信削除I want to call Japan and may work company that makes beer games. That sounds interesting but you have to go to chaparral first.
Yeah so I am going to take a Japanese restaurant this summer.
Good work.
削除Pronounce clearly: go to, video, Japanese
Japanese restaurant?
What kind of job do you want to do when you’re older?
返信削除I want to go to the bank someday and work for a company that make it a games.
That sounds interesting.but will you have to learn Japanese first
Yeah so I’m going to take a listen this summer
Good work.
削除#3 It was not exactly what is said but you managed to make a good sentence.
Pronounce clearly:Japan, makes
what kind of dog do you want to do all day .
返信削除I want to go for a company makes videos games .
that sounds interesting but you do you learn Japanese Sisley.
yeah so I’m going to taking lesson this summer .
Good work.
削除Pronounce clearly:job, older, work for, first
Joe what do you want to do when you’re older .
返信削除I want to go jump in and work for a company doesn’t make video games.
That sounds interesting .
Yeah so will you do lunch for me in the summer .
Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to compose a sentence that makes sense.
削除Pronounce clearly: Japan, that makes,
返信削除I want to go to do you make video games
That sounds interesting do you have learn
I am going to Japanese Lesson then in the summer
Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to compose a sentence that makes sense.
削除Pronounce clearly: Japan, work for, a company
I want to go to jump to look for a Japanese company that makes video games.
返信削除That sounds interesting but you have to learn Japanese forest.
Yeah so I am going to take a Japanese restaurant in December.
Well done.
削除Pronounce clearly:Japan, work for, first,
restaurant???
What kind of a jog do you want to do when you're older I want to go to Japan Baker company. That sounds great but that you have to do neurons if I need. yeah so I am going with to take a Japanese rest and this summer.
返信削除Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to speak a sentence that makes sense.
削除Pronounce clearly: job, work for, learn Japanese
Japanese rest???
What kind of job do you want to do when you're olde.r I want to go to Japan and some day and work for a company that makes video games. That sounds interesting but won't you have to learn some Japanese. I'm going to takeLessons this summer .
返信削除Very very well done!!!
削除What kind of job do you want to do in.
返信削除That sounds interesting but do you have to take a Japanese there soon .
Yeah so I am going I did take a Japanese lessons this summer
Even if you couldn't repeat the exact sentence, you tried to compose a sentence that makes sense. Good.
削除Pronounce clearly: going to take
People put Henry get up and leave home earlier in Japan in order to approve the rush hour.
返信削除The important thing is to speak slowly and clearly.
Look at Kei's and try reading it aloud.
削除What kind of dog do you want to do when you order
返信削除That sounds interesting but you half the damn Japanese fast
Yeah so I’m going to take Japanese lessons this summer
Even if you can't repeat the exact sentence, try to compose a sentence that makes sense.
削除Pronounce clearly: job, older, have to, first
<= you need to pronounce consonants (子音) much more clearly.