2020年2月22日土曜日

Sr.2-Schoolwork-Feb.22

17 件のコメント:

  1. If you had gotten after earlier, you could have called the flight. If I had read the book before, I could have answered the question easily. If I had eaten breakfast this morning, I wouldn’t be so hungry now.

    返信削除
  2. Ruler insited that dish they should use a creepy as a meaning meaning of speaking against the Nazis.
    If we open to talk about resisting the Nazis Dave on the newspaper auto
    If anything happens to us description massé to get off stage right now

    返信削除
    返信
    1. These look complicated.
      Are you studying about Nazis Germany in English?

      削除
  3. If the surge me to talk to expensive, I would definitely buy it.
    If I could speak Chinese, I would rather around China by myself.
    I were you, I wouldn’t eat ice cream before dinner.

    返信削除
  4. Katharina Witt is a very popular figure skater.
    Sheperformed for us purpose of sending this is a peace to the world.
    She played an important role in the games.

    返信削除
  5. What is short days is one of the problem of the world. Japan has a lot of water but we import a lot of water. It is not water which we can see but it is alright final product.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Look like you studied well.
      But what did you say in #1?

      削除
  6. The man you saw at the dance wants to have a talk with you
    The mountain who’s summit is covered with snow it’s called Mount Eagle

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good study.
      #2 "z"sound, like "whose" and "is"

      削除
  7. When we look at the distance object that Lance gets dinner.
    When an object is closer the lens gets thicker.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Is this the right order?
      look at an object from a distance?

      削除
  8. They are a lot of space debris in the space. Most of these are burns up by us atmosphere but big pieces are not pans up by the atmosphere so they sometimes reach to the earth it is very dangerous to humans. A woman in USA so my streak of light and then she felt something brush her shoulder. actually it was the part of the rocket that was launched by 1996 luckily she was no injured.

    返信削除
  9. He was invited as a guest speaker at a the Google science fair
    and was chosen one of the 30 people under 30 changing the world inside magazines

    返信削除