There will come a time when you’ll be sorry for what you have said We believe the game on the field is what counts Our homeland is not what it used to be
Dory is a person who is always could have energy. I'm looking for a store which says children's Goods. woman named Nancy I met for the first time gave a presentation at the meeting. I look after the dog illness.
The complex and a beautiful shape of snow crystals have long fascinated scientists Text to the research we understand how snow crystals are formed Snow crystals have also so fascinated artists
The players can let the ball bounse up two times before returning it. He has been trying good hard to be stronger than any other video, but I know he has no one to defeat. Today I will get stronger than I was yesterday, and tomorrow, so longer than I am today.
Depending on the temperature it’s not chrysalis spread out to become a place like sheep or they can grow longer and become call him like shape. Droplet Water vapor
Seem to favor I think favorite too creepy 50 is Reich seeing your HDL friends As for the one day he was working on the camp when the German surgeon when the German soldiers our father him to hand over the coat he was wearing. If she could not resist him since he has no idea what
in the 1988 first fair trade coffee was sold in netherland by Netherlands organization. Now many products are sold in many countries but not only food but also other products suchh as sports ball.
I bought this mobile phone yesterday here but there is something wrong with it.
返信削除Can I exchange it for another one?
Of course wait a minute please.
Very well done!
削除There will come a time when you’ll be sorry for what you have said
返信削除We believe the game on the field is what counts
Our homeland is not what it used to be
Good phrases to learn!
削除#1 They will come at a time when ...
Dory is a person who is always could have energy.
返信削除I'm looking for a store which says children's Goods.
woman named Nancy I met for the first time gave a presentation at the meeting.
I look after the dog illness.
#1 ... could have energy?
削除#2 sells
#3 A woman
#4 dog's
The complex and a beautiful shape of snow crystals have long fascinated scientists
返信削除Text to the research we understand how snow crystals are formed
Snow crystals have also so fascinated artists
Well studied.
削除#2 Text to the research <=?
The players can let the ball bounse up two times before returning it.
返信削除He has been trying good hard to be stronger than any other video, but I know he has no one to defeat.
Today I will get stronger than I was yesterday, and tomorrow, so longer than I am today.
#2 any other video <=?
削除he has no one to defeat him?
#3 so longer than I am today <= ?
Depending on the temperature it’s not chrysalis spread out to become a place like sheep or they can grow longer and become call him like shape.
返信削除Droplet
Water vapor
#1 Is this one sentence?
削除Seem to favor I think favorite too creepy 50 is Reich seeing your HDL friends
返信削除As for the one day he was working on the camp when the German surgeon when the German soldiers our father him to hand over the coat he was wearing.
If she could not resist him since he has no idea what
Try to practice and learn useful, practical phrases, not a long complex sentences.
削除Speak #1 again.
#2 Is this one sentence? Too long to remember.
#3 ?
in the 1988 first fair trade coffee was sold in netherland by Netherlands organization. Now many products are sold in many countries but not only food but also other products suchh as sports ball.
返信削除#1 in the 1988=>
削除Netherlands
#2 sports ball <=?
He received a scholarship for the African Leadership Academy.
返信削除He moved to America and went to the college.
In 2004, he graduatedfrom the college.