2020年2月12日水曜日

Sr.2-STT-Feb.12

Post your STT Tasks.

14 件のコメント:

  1. Whoever I play against, I must find the next match.
    Whatever I say, he won’t agree with me.
    However hard I tried, I couldn’t think of a good idea.

    返信削除
  2. Engineers design a system of foot liver.
    Because the new safety bicycle minimised dangers

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Make sure to bring your school textbook.
      foot lever
      minimized

      削除
  3. I'm anxious about the results of Jones exhaust. So am I.
    I'm not sure about her present situation. Neither am I?
    I guess you went abroad to English and so did his brother.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good practice.
      #3 to learn/study English?

      削除
  4. The weather report it’s cold outside but it will remain cold today. It will be sunny all day and high will be -3° today. You should take your scarf and wear your coat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good practice.
      #1 says
      the sentence doesn't seem to make sense.
      #2 the high

      削除
  5. manor care is the highest mountain in Hawaii which hurts over 4000 m it is very good place to see galaxy best telescopes and luxury somebody already found the farthest galaxy which can find name are you OK well .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Try to speak more clearly.
      #1 which hurts<=???
      #2 a good place
      #3 ???

      削除
  6. I learned how to use that for which
    If I

    返信削除
  7. Heard the word we should protect our environment what will you think about. Dirty beach? position? global warming? if you think those words are not everyday does total misunderstanding.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ???
      #2 position <= poison?
      #3 are not every day <=???

      削除