2023年6月27日火曜日

C.Compose-Jun 27

Complete sentences 1, 2.             -> Write another sentence to explain each sentence.
I want to learn English, but I don’t practice as much/often as I should. 
   I’ll try getting up early to practice reading English aloud.


10 件のコメント:

  1. I want to learn English, so I read English everyday.
    If I read English everyday, I can remember many useful expressions.
    I want to learn English, but I have to study other subjects.
    I have to study English during the time to go to school.

    返信削除
  2. I want to learn English, so I read some English words everyday.
    I want to learn English, but I'm not good at reading English sentences.

    返信削除
  3. I want to learn English, so I always reed vocabulary book on the train.
    I want to learn English, but I'm not goot at speaking English.

    返信削除
  4. I want to learn English, so I will study abroad in the future.
    I want to learn English, but I don't want to spend a lot of time.

    返信削除
  5. I want to learn English, so I want to talk with foreigners.
    I want to learn English, but I don't want to do difficult English.

    返信削除
  6. Good!
    #2 ... with me.
    #4 I'll try reading ...

    返信削除