2023年6月6日火曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Jun 6

Read aloud to STT

9 件のコメント:

  1. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro.
    She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog isn’t he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question.
    She actually envy Jennifer a little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now you will regret it later. You are right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I’m so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. He never comes on time.

    返信削除
  2. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro.
    She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog, isn't he?” But she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. She actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now, you will regret it later.
    You’re right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice.

    返信削除
  3. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about George and Jiro. She asked herself, George is Ron’s dog isn't he? but she hesitated to ask Jennifer the question. she actually envied Jennifer a little.
    You've just said a terrible thing to her. If you don't apologize to her now, you will regret it later.
    You're right. I'm so anxious about her feelings now.

    返信削除
  4. Sally became curious when Jennifer talked about Joyce and zero. She asked to herself, George is lawns dogs, isn't he? But she hesitate to ask Jennifer the queastion. she actually envy Jennifer a little.
    You were just stayed a terrible thing to her. if you don't apologize to her now, you will regret it later. You're right. I am so ambitious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. i'm so grateful to have a good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I doubt it. he never comes in on time.

    返信削除
  5. Sally became curious when Jenfier talked about George and Jiro.
    She asked herself, “George is Ron’s dog isn’t he? But she hesitated to ask Jenfier the question.
    She actually envy Jennifer little. You’ve just said a terrible thing to her. If you don’t apologize to her now you will regret it later. You are right. I’m so anxious about her feelings now. I very much appreciate your advice. I am so grateful to have good friend like you. Fred said he would come on time. I dobut it. He never comes on time.

    返信削除