2023年6月2日金曜日

Writing-Jun 2

How will you learn new English words from now on?
Read the text and mark the points/words that you want to use.
Write your response in 3-4 sentences.
I’ll … to (purpose)  for (time) …  
Also, I’ll … 

8 件のコメント:

  1. I’ll repeat new English words many times to remember them quickly.
    Also, I’ll try to spell and pronounce them to use many brain’s areas.
    I’ll try many kinds of ways to remember new things.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well written!
      #1 ... to make sure to remember them.
      #2 ... various parts of the brain.

      削除
  2. I'll repetition the English words to remember(purpose) for one hours a day(time).
    Also, I'll try it before sleeping.
    I heard the time is good to remember words.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. repetition (N) => (V)
      for an hour every day
      before going to bed

      削除
  3. I'll try to wrtie and listen to use my brain effective.
    Also, I'll try to learn repetition words. It is a good way to remember new words.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ...listen to what???
      effective (adj)=>
      #2 repetition words<=???

      削除
  4. I'll repeat new English words not in order to forget.
    Also, I'll still remember every day.
    I can end if I could remeber in my memory.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... not in order to=> in order not to ...
      #2 still<=???
      remember what?
      #3 end what?

      削除