- in a hurry: I'm in a hurry.
- such (noun) that ... = so (adj) that ...
The movie was so boring that I fell asleep.
It was such a boring movie that I fell asleep.
- I must have left it behind. <= I left it behind + must
Cindy doesn't speak to me. She may/must be angry with me.
-> Cincy didn't speak to me. She might/must have been angry with me.
I can't find the phone. I must have left it at home. I might have left it at home.
purse, It’s lucky (that) I saw it as I was getting off.
Q1: The book was so interesting that I couldn’t stop
reading it.
=> It was such …
Q2: Fred looks sleepy. 彼は昨夜遅くまでゲームをしたのかも知れない。
=> He
彼は昨夜遅くまでゲームをしたに違いない。
=> He
It was such an interesting
book that I …
He might have played games until late
last night.
He must have played …
Excuse me. Is this your pass?
返信削除I think you left it on the bus when you got off.
Oh it is. Thank you so much.
I was in such a hurry to get to work that I must have left it behind.
It’s lucky to find as I getting off.
Thanks again. I’m so happy you found it.
Very good!
削除purse
... lucky I saw it
Excuse me. Is this your pass?
返信削除I think you left it on the bus when you got off.
Oh, it is. Thank you so much.
I was in such a hurry to get that I have left it befind.
thanks again. I'm so happy you found it.
Good!
削除purse
... lucky I saw it
Good!
返信削除purse
... lucky I saw it
It was such a interesting book that I couldn’t stop reading it.
返信削除He might have played a game late at night.
He must be played a game late at night.
返信削除He may have played games late last night.
He must have played games late last night.
Q1 It was such a interesting book.
返信削除Q2 He might be played a game late last night.
He must be played a game late last night.