2023年6月13日火曜日

Eiken Report-Jun 13

Report the dialogue in two sentences in the past tense. 
The man wanted to have a new library card because he had lost his card. 
He was told that he needed to return the books (that) he had checked out to get a new card.
Past Perfect (過去完了)
I’m hungry now because I didn’t eat breakfast this morning
  -> I was hungry then because I hadn’t eaten breakfast that morning
I don’t want to go to school because I haven’t finished the homework. 
  -> I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t finished the homework. 

6 件のコメント:

  1. The man wanted to make a new library card because he lost it.
    He was told that he would like to make a new one to the woman.

    返信削除
  2. The man wanted to make a new card.
    He was told that he would like to make a new card to the waman.

    返信削除
  3. The man wanted to get a new library card.
    He was told that he would like to make a new card but he hadn't returen two books.

    返信削除