2023年6月30日金曜日

Writing-Jun 30

Write about how you studied before you learned about the brain in one or two sentences
and how you plan to study now in 4-6 sentences.
Review Q-Classroom, Read-1, Read-2 -> Plan & Write Brainstorm B/p.41: Complete the chart
[Before] I used to read the same notes over and over. I studied very late at night, so I didn't focus very well. I listened to music while I studied. I thought music helped, but it didn't.
[Now] Now I need to improve my study activities.
I will study in a quiet place, so I can learn better/to learn better. 
Also, I will review new material many times, but I will practice for a short time. Concentration helps me learn better. 
In addition, I will test myself from time to time. This will help me find what I remembered or learned well or not.
Tips: Try using comparative: play quieter music, study harder in a shorter time, start studying earlier.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I always study late at night.
    I remembered many things with one way.
    I will try to use different areas of brain to remember things or learn somethings.
    I will do many things at the same time to remember things much stronger and longer.
    In addition, if my phone beeps while I’m studying, I won’t pick up my phone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 with one way? tried to remember only by once?
      #3 the brain, somethings<=??? new things?
      #4 really??? not repeat?
      #5 => ... pick it up

      削除
    2. I always study late at night.
      I remembered many things with one way until now.
      I will try to use different areas of the brain to remember new things.
      I will do many things at the same time to remember new things much stronger and longer.
      In addition, if my phone beeps while I’m studying, I won’t pick up my phone.

      削除
  2. #1 about twice=> twice? only twice?
    #2 daytime=> during the day
    ... but started ...
    #5 study aloud<= read aloud?
    #6 => In addition, I'll study during the day and go to bed ...
    #7 confortably=> more efficiently

    返信削除
  3. #3, 4=> I will ..., so ...
    #5 => Also,
    #6 It will be ...=> #5 , so I'll ...

    返信削除
  4. #2 ... only a week before.
    #3 review to study=> study to review what I studied in school ...
    #4 => In addition, I'll ... before exams start.
    #5 ... in advance.
    #6 => This is an explanation of #3.

    返信削除
  5. I used to read notes about twice before test.
    I didn't study during the day, but started studying very late at night.
    Now, I learned about the brain.
    I'll try to read notes again and again.
    I also read aloud to remember.
    In addition, I'll study during the day and I go to bed early.
    If I do these things, I'll be able to study more efficiently.

    返信削除