2023年6月16日金曜日

Write your Response-Jun 16

How will you study after dinner from now on? 
Write one thing you will do and explain why/how. 
Write another thing you won't do and explain why/how. 
(You’ll write a total of four sentences)
I will study one subject for a short time to keep my concentration. 
       I tend to start feeling sleepy if I try to study longer than half an hour after dinner.
I won’t check my smartphone while I’m studying. 
       Once I read a message, I can’t help responding to it and won’t be able to get back to my study any longer. 


13 件のコメント:

  1. I will study math after dinner.
    I can study math to give several hard problems.
    I won't study science after dinner.
    If I study science, I can't answer the short math test tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You wrote sentences well!
      Why math after dinner?
      just science? what about English?
      tomorrow=> the next day

      削除
    2. I will study math after dinner.
      I can study math to give several hard problems.
      I won't study science after dinner.
      If I study science, I can't answre the short math test the next day.

      削除
  2. I will study without using my smartphone.
    I’ll use many different brain areas to remember things.
    I won’t remember unimportant informations.
    Although, I have to pay more attention to unimportant information.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I will study math and history after dinner.
      I can be concentrate on these subjects when I feel full.
      I won't be use my smartphone while I am studying.
      If I use my smartphone during study, I can't study hard.

      削除
  3. I will do math after dinner.
    I can awake and concentrate for calculation.
    I won't memorize.
    Because after dinner time is too sleepy to memorize.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 study math
      #2 can be awake and concentrate on ...
      #3 won't memorize what???
      Why won't you memorize???
      #4 ... dinner, I become ...

      削除
  4. I will focus studing when I am studing.
    I can't do two things at the same time.
    I won't do multitasking.
    If I do multitasking, I can't do either effectively.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I'll focus on studying (what) after dinner
      #4 If I try to do ..., I can't do any work efficiently.

      削除
    2. I will focus on studying after dinner.
      I can't do two things at the same time.
      I won't do multitasking.
      If I try to do multitasking, I can't do eiither dffectively.

      削除
    3. I can't do any work efficiently.

      削除
  5. I will take a bath after binner.
    I am sweating after club activities.
    I won’t to study after dinner.
    Because I am exhausted.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1, 2 You need to write about your study!
      #3. won't study

      削除